• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nekiro 8.0 Downgrade House Issue

azzmckay6

Reaction score
Hey there, currently working on a project with said server in title & currently, none of our houses are working correctly..
Some houses show up as they should within RME, but ingame, they arent registering as a house..
Is there anyone out there that may of had these issues previously and figured a fix? or is there anyone that might be willing to help me out atall?

many thanks.

Well, as explained previously, majority of the houses on the map arent registered as houses.. the very few that are (mainly venore and thais) dont actually seem to be houses when you look at the door ingame.. but when you go to them on rme, they have the correct house tiles etc..
wondering if theres either a fix for this or if there is a better House.xml file i could use

Have you given the houses an "exit"? Should be a splash of water infront of every house main door
house exit.png

The only other thing I can think of is if the house door doesn't have a proper Door ID. It should have a value higher than 0 to work as a house door.

(right click on the house door > properties > Door ID
doorid.png

Last edited:
Back