• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nekiro's Rcc Editor

No software would ever exist if people would listen to you and this bullshit. He used any, oh no, oh fuck the compiler will cry and leave you for Haskell. What a tragedy. Better never touch anything Nekiro never did, it may explode (?).

Using any allows you to gradually introduce typing into a JS codebase. This is literally a selling point for TypeScript. It does not defeat its purpose. Have you all ever developed software or are you parroting stuff some guy on Discord told you once?

No wonder people don't release shit in this community, you do and all you get is some advanced beginners derailing the thread with their infinitey enlightening wisdom. Wtf?

Congrats on the release...
are you ok? any cvd's recently?

Heya, does this still work with the latest Tibia/rcc files? I tried to replace a logo and the client loaded without background, imagery etc...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks so much!

Hi, we didn't have one so now we do.

Nekiro open source Limited proudly presents Nekiro's Rcc Editor, brought to you by the one and only Nekiro.

View attachment 64513

Features:
  • extract assets
  • load rcc files
  • compile rcc files
  • replace assets

Repository: GitHub - nekiro/Nekiro-Rcc-Editor (https://github.com/nekiro/Nekiro-s-Rcc-Editor)
Release: Release First Release · nekiro/Nekiro-Rcc-Editor (https://github.com/nekiro/Nekiro-s-Rcc-Editor/releases/tag/1.0.0)

I spent some time on writting that (specifically front end, gosh I hate front end!), so consider following link:
Truly, thank you! Great job!

I have a query regarding the spell_icon_32x32 image file, if I enlarge the image horizontally and add new spells will it work? And how do I identify from all that row of spells what is the ID of each one? @Nekiro

I don't know if im doing something wrong but its not working, tried to change a logo and full client loaded without images.

Back