• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelaria - Custom OT

Sun

Knowledge is power - France is bacon
Solutions
Reaction score
BtJlQk7.png

Hello!

Had extremely limited time to work on this previously,
so it's always just been put to the side to collect dust but I recently started working on it again & I'm planning to open it as soon as it's playable (alpha/beta whatever you wanna call it)

The plan for this server is to make it so unique & fun that it's enjoyable to play solo even if it's dead.

Anyways, here's an introduction to Nelaria, a custom server I hope you find interesting:

Client: 8.6 (for now. Having thoughts on making a custom anti-bot client)
Map: evo base
There's a good chance I'll switch up the map to be fully custom rpg without a bunch of tps, but for now I'll try evo style & see how the synergy works out.

This project has gotten some inspiration from:
Path of Exile, Albion Online, Eternity Warriors, DH5, HOC, LMS (A light novel) & zelda I guess.

Most of the following is just some copy spaghetti of plans/fun ideas for the server.
(Much of it has already been implemented)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The amount of base move speed gained per level has been reduced by half & capped at 700.
(normally reached at lvl 240, which will now be at lvl 480).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rarity system:
To begin with there's 6 stages of rarity.
Common
Uncommon
Rare
Epic
Legendary
Mythical

Won't go into too much detail to avoid making things messy, I'll just elaborate more when it's done.
Items & monsters will each have their potential levels of rarity which can increase their default stats & add some new stats or custom powers.

Equipment sold by npcs will be in their base form.

teaser:

MT7McnE.gif

Having a full set equipped will grant a bonus

Events:
For now there's have CTF & Paintball.
I dislike most events I've seen but the events are for you players. So if you have any requested events, feel free to leave a comment.

Blacksmithing & Alchemy:
Planning on adding NPCs whose missions can be completed to rank up as a blacksmith and/or an alchemist. Blacksmiths can craft equipment, Alchemists can craft runes/potions.
ranking up will unlock new recipes/quests to new recipes.
Crafting & Alchemy has a chance to fail.

Perks:
Perks can be spent on:
Crit rate
Crit Multiplier
Intelligence: 1 int = 15 mana, 5 int = 1 ml
Strength: 1 str = 10 hp, 5 str = 1 melee (club/sword/axe)
Dexterity: 1 dex = 5 hp & 5 mana, 5 dex = 1 dist & 5 mov speed
Dodge: 1 dodge = 1% chance to dodge damage. MAX 5
Luck: luck increases (rare item & crafting) chance modifiers
some other fun chit maybe?

BnhARyb.gif

Vocations:
You can start as one of the 4 basic vocations which can be promoted 2 times.
There will be no spells which create runes.
For now I have 5 Rebirth vocations planned.
Each has it's own quest & other requirements which must be fulfilled.
Have in mind it will not be possible to get a rebirth vocation if you have your second promotion.
You will be able to get rid of your second promotion, however it will be a pain.

Marksman:
Only available if you started as a paladin.
Specialized in traps & single target damage.

Warlock:
Only available if you started as a sorcerer
Specialized in curses (which stack) & spells which deal damage depending on how many stacks the target has. (inspired from albion)
This vocations main source of damage comes from death.
It is suitable for pvp & not so much for pve

Summoner:
Only available if you started as a druid.
Being reworked from Petsystem.
Will only be able to have 1 summon at a time, each summon starts from level 1.
If you replace your summon the new one starts from level 1.
There will be a good amount of creatures that can become summons.
Each will have it's own characteristics (base stats, stat gain per level, spells and evolutions)
Summons require mana to stay & although they have their own mana pool it is empty when they are summoned. The summoner can fill up this pool by using his/her own mana.
The summoner vocation will have some variety other than only summon based spells, otherwise it would be rather unplayable.

Elementalist:
Available if you started as either druid or sorcerer.
Has a wide range of unique elemental spells.

Berserker:
Only available if you started as a knight.
Inspired by Kagax from HOC
Has with dual wielding.
Not so good at healing, it's main source of healing come from life drain.
Pain is the Berserkers best friend.
The lower the hp goes the stronger it becomes:
increased attack speed, lower damage intake
Most (if not all) of it's spells either deal damage to the caster or increases damage intake for some amount of time.
Can gain a spell which makes the Berserker immune to death for x seconds with a long cd

Spells:
Many spells for this project are made from scratch.
There are further obtainable spells other than the ones you gain naturally by leveling.
Some spells have the possibility to be leveled up, they might suck at first but become much better after you level them up.

teasers:
jHU73JF.gif

36cSVCI.gif

Tdkd0zy.gif

7quZGMl.gif

53c0880e4e70f28e47dfbbf395d60e16.gif

Other:
Dungeons with breaches (info)
Endless waves (inspired by Eternity Warriors)
(More info on those 2 later if it gets implemented)
Task system
Missions

Taunt player (spell for monsters & players)
Working, but custom client is required for control over the target box (switches target but not visually)

TL;DR:
Plans For Nelaria :
Custom Vocations
Custom Spells
Custom Monsters
Custom Bosses
Tons of custom quests
Unique rarity system
Perk System
Alchemist ranks for rune crafting
Blacksmith ranks for equipment crafting
Full Set Bonus
Dungeons with breaches (see Path of Exile)
Endless Waves (Battle against waves of monsters in a small area for a chance to get great rewards)

Progress: (rough estimate)
Movement speed - 100%
Items - 10%
Crafting & Alchemy - 0%
Perks - 100%
vocations - 10%
spells - 40%
Other - 50%
Total progress - ~55%

Oh right, almost forgot, I have an idea on integrating this with a noobwar server I made some time ago.
What that means is you'll be able to go to another city, have your eq & stats be altered to fit the noobwar & vice-versa when you get back to the rpg.
What are your thoughts?

I'm open to suggestions. If I like it & think it fits the server, it might be implemented.
Thanks for taking your time to read :)

Last edited:
Hey any news? Sound very promising and I see no replies down here :(
Feel free to contact me If you need help testing or something!

BUMP
updated main post.

Hey any news? Sound very promising and I see no replies down here :(
Feel free to contact me If you need help testing or something!
Mb mate, didn't have as much time to work on this as I initially thought.
If you read this there's a good chance the server will be online.

would be interesting to see a gif of the breach system, I was thinking with otclient you can actually make it some transparent purple and expand it in a circle just like in poe, would be cool to see how you did it in normal tibia client

would be interesting to see a gif of the breach system, I was thinking with otclient you can actually make it some transparent purple and expand it in a circle just like in poe, would be cool to see how you did it in normal tibia client
The breach system has only reached the "idea phase". As of right now I don't have a clear plan on how to make it to fit tibia (probably forgot my initial idea with it). I like your idea on the purple circle with custom client.
Hoping that unity client gets released soon though, seems to have more potential as some things in OTC are quite a bit wonky (walking in particular doesn't feel smooth at all).

I'll add a gif after I make it (y)

Status update
I've completed the perk system.
piBTYGu.gif

In the image above you can see the dodge, reflection & crit perks in action.

There's a good chance I'll switch up the map to be fully custom rpg without a bunch of tps, but for now I'll try evo style & see how the synergy works out.

I gonna play ur ot without a question but please dont do that rpg shit..if you ask me, evo ots are the best ots :p

Back