• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neloria 7.7 Based on RealOTS

what about run test server with 100x exp and free ccs to check if everything is cool ?

about main stages
what u think
1-50 - 5x exp
50-999 3x exp
1.5x loot
2x gp rate
Yeah! we will do this the way the community wants it! We got to fix the web and such first. we are workin on it! Thread will be updated when things start to fall into piece's :)

Anyone have ideas of what they want to see coming? we want our community to share the ideas so we can make them true! =)

Will you be adding Sniper Stars? They were throwing stars that had 65 damage, only wielded by lvl 50 and higher and costed 25 each from npc.

2 : Frag System ?

We have been thinking about someting like 6 frag to red skull (Frag decay 3hours)

Idk about that. In some servers I've played that have a lenient frag system like this, a team would usually abuse their power and kill a lot of lower level poor players, which made a lot of people get bored and quit.

Will you be adding Sniper Stars? They were throwing stars that had 65 damage, only wielded by lvl 50 and higher and costed 25 each from npc.

Idk about that. In some servers I've played that have a lenient frag system like this, a team would usually abuse their power and kill a lot of lower level poor players, which made a lot of people get bored and quit.

I'd suppose they would only last 1 throw then, 65 attack for only 25 gp is insane on an oldschool server.

I'd suppose they would only last 1 throw then, 65 attack for only 25 gp is insane on an oldschool server.

Yeah they only have 1 charge, and the miss chance was annoyingly high. They also weighed the same amount as regular throwing stars, which is pretty heavy considering they break after 1 throw.

Back