• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neloria 7.7 Based on RealOTS

Soora

FRANCE
Reaction score
Hello there !

We gonna discuss about the ot my team and i have been working on.
We got the files from realots(Yes real files not fake one.) a few weeks ago and we have been working on them since this time.
We fixed most of the thing we had to do , bought a dedicated and some other little small thing we wanted too.
100% rl map ( small custom thing) Knight are slighty better than it used to be on this version.
Now most of the question we have for you that might play our OT ! (may be?)

1 : What rate you would prefer?

Stable Rates Or Staged?
note that we gonna make a low-Mid rate server.(Wont be lvl 100 in a day boysss)

2 : Frag System ?

We have been thinking about someting like 6 frag to red skull (Frag decay 3hours)

3 : Donation shop?

We didn't plan to add any shop at all but we might make "some" small thing inside(Nothing OP or that you can't get ingame.
We are not here to earn money that why we probly wont make any donation shop.

Might be edited or add some post later if anything we got in mind to ask you.

Of course you can ask us any question.

We already got our staff ready (Swedish,polish,Nl,FR?(Defuq plz)
Might need a spanish/portuguese staff aswell for a better help for this comunity.

Staff :
@danne3131
@Soora
@kamszu
@53701688

Kinds regards,
Neloria team.

Last edited:
I will definitely play RealOTS again fuck yeah playing a sorc and a knight

Note that we arent REALOTS , we just have the same files as they used to run their own OT.
But it will be the same feeling as realots gave back then :)

Ill get a feeling of RealOTS again so its cool :)

I have a suggestion, would it possible to buff the druids ue sort of? like make it do 30% more damage? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So nice to see this going up with the best team, nostalgia at max.

I will definetaly play this server!

I pmed you about rates.

@GM Lubo Mages was already op oldschool but i guess they will beta test everything to keep it as real as usual ;)

FUN NEWS, if u need any help just inbox me

/ACO

This is as real as u can get since its cip soft files 100%
But there will be a beta ofc! :)
This is for the oldschool community and will be made by the oldschool community!

Kind regards, yours Neloria team!

I have a suggestion, would it possible to buff the druids ue sort of? like make it do 30% more damage? :)
Thanks for your suggestion GM Lubo! We can try this out when we have launched Beta. Website is now under construction and we are workin to get the beta here soon as possible! :)

Regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your suggestion GM Lubo! We can try this out when we have launched Beta. Website is now under construction and we are workin to get the beta here soon as possible! :)

Regards!
I messaged Soora because she said you might need an extra Gamemaster on the team, i told her if you need any information about me dont hesitate to send me a PM, She will keep me in mind :)

In risk's of corruption, there will not be anymore gamemaster positions to the project, but we are looking for tutor positions and will do as the project comes along!
Regards!

Where are all these people getting the "real" files from? There must be a dozen people with them now.

Anyway, good luck with your project. I look out for most old school projects because I'm a huge fan of those days. ;)

Well @J.Dre alot of people claim's that they have the realfiles wich they dont have.. and some of them only uses parts of map/npc wich is 1% of the actual real files. But we have 100% since everything working smoothly just like it did on 7.7...
So actually only a few have 100% of those files.. but alot of ppl have some parts wich they cannot even run anything with!
Would be awesome if you'd like to stick around with us!

Kind regards, Neloria Team!

start it asap then next weekend would be perfect. also consider exp rate something like 5x untill 50 and then all way 2.5/3x

Rushing a start will always lead to mistakes, haven't you noticed it by now after all those years of playing?

@KovalComeBack Infomation about the start will come soon as possible, we have some things to complete such as web etc wich is being created as we speak.. We might put on a test server since we dont want to rush into some major mistakes because we didnt open the project in a proper way! Therefor i cant give you any information by now!

Kind regards!

no ot to play atm so rushing now would be good if u dont have much things to fix except expstage/fragsystem

Rushing the server would be a terrible idea, it takes time to make these kinds of servers.

@MexOrNotMex As i explained above, either we wont nees to take place since with a serious staff and serious community.. we will grow alot i guess :) from now on we hope to get a little community of active oldschool players of tibia! :)
Kind regards!

Back