• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nelvara - Reset and Update Discussion

no problem, I'll be waiting as long as I need to play after the reset :) I'm just scared of your time frames, if that was "a bit".

2 months waiting, if you can inform or say anything... I play on server, but i talk with you on server, and the XP was really more than hard then Official tibia.., i upped 1 elite knight 1-95 in 41 days, , i play 1 month on nelvara, lvl 60..... It's hard, i think need change this.

28 May 2015 (19:38) by God Trollebror - Preparing for Server Reset
We are preparing for a total server reset. Before the reset will be executed the server will be placed in a beta stage. This allows both the Nelvara team and you to test some new stuff out (that may or may not be bugged) and come with feedback.

This "new stuff" includes:
*Equipment Enchantment system - Not only for weapons but for all equipment slots
*Alchemy system - Alchemy is used for crafting/transmuting new items
*Mining and tree cutting - Will be used for material gathering that the alchemy recipes require
*New server rates
*Various quest updates
*Various NPC updates
*Website updates
*Map updates
*General bug fixes
*...and more

This list will be updated.

The server will be reset and beta status removed when the tasks in the list above is finished. Please understand that the server may be unstable durning this period.

If you have stuff that you would like to see to be added to Nelvara or things that you would like to see change, please leave a comment in the feedback section on the forum or on OTLand.net.

This time, can you please do not hide high scores on the website?

God are all time conected in otland, but the reset on the server it's not maked, i think he dont wanna re-open it

God are all time conected in otland, but the reset on the server it's not maked, i think he dont wanna re-open it
That is incorrect Indahouse, I do. It takes time to create new content for OT's man, especially if you're not dedicated to do only that while awake. The reset will come soon enough.

It's like children , it was their learning not to do two different things because they are unable , here's the proof with your server ...

And also you are losing your players, and when it's opened , it's going the same as venuria , and others customs rpg, dying..

-----

Makinasultra OT 2004-2008
Occitania Custom 2009-2011

All days conected, and HERE for players

It's like children , it was their learning not to do two different things because they are unable , here's the proof with your server ...

And also you are losing your players, and when it's opened , it's going the same as venuria , and others customs rpg, dying..

-----

What?.... lol

Utilise un google translate si tu ne sait pas lire une langue
Utiliza el google traductor si no puedes leer
Utiliza el google traductor si no pots llegir noi
Use google translate if you cant read
Ogtagortsel Google t’argmanich’ , yet’ye duk’ ch’yek’ karogh kardal

Do you need translate for this languages.. ? Fr / es / Catalan / en / AM omg

Simply as dont make two differents things if you cant make it, droping server the same as nelvara, many months, its not good.
Just like this.
O.w

-----

Are you seriously saying he can't have real life obligations and work on a server as his hobby? Does he owe you anything? Is Nelvara not f2p? If you don't pay him to sustain his life then don't complain about people doing more things at once. And why are you complaining about the experience rate comparing it to real tibia? It was way faster than real Tibia. 1 - 140 in a week. You're high as a kite :p

i wish this server was open already but i understand that you have other rl obligations..all the good custom ots with low exp are just gone..now if you want a custom ot its like 500x exp and i hate it..i want you back open but i can wait at the same time..my old ingame name was Dude

don't worry the Christmas is delaying the restart, we're working on it ;)
lol

Back