• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NeoBot comes to an end!

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Excerpt below is copied from the NeoBot forums, written by the owner/founder/developer of the notoriously undetectable, NeoBot.

Hello everyone,

I'm making this announcement to inform you that the software NeoBot is as of now going to be discontinued. It's not a decision that I wanted to announce before Christmas, seeing as it's not exactly what you guys would consider to be a present, but I now have no reason to hold back on it any longer and boxing day seemed like a fitting day actually.

Part of the reason is that I'm going to be moving on to work on other projects and concepts. I've learned a ton of new things throughout my time here and was able to gain a lot of experience in many areas, all arising out of something that was originally only a simple past time. I have since developed new interests and envisioned new projects, which I can't undergo for as long as a big part of my attention is remaining here.

I also cannot ignore the shifting legal landscape in Canada which is going through a major overhaul right now. With the newly elected majority Government, many new projects of law which have been sitting on the desk for years are now finally able to reach the approval phase, one after the other or, more precisely, all at once. Since the opposing political parties are altogether a minority, they do not hold enough seats to outvote any decision made by this Government, even if they're all against it, which means that any political project can hastily fall through without any further roadblocks. Some of those laws seek to make Canada up to speed with modern technologies and the digital era, which is fine, but it will also mean that many existing activities, like NeoBot, might conflict with some of the newly enacted provisions in their broad sense and must therefore either be adapted or discontinued. I believe that this can occur in as soon as 2-3 months, give or take, which is when this project is going to be halted for good. While it is true that this software is by no means locked to this country alone, it's also not enough of a reason to justify going abroad.

What this means to you basically is that you will no longer be able to purchase any additional license time, but you'll be able to use what's remaining on your account up until an unspecified date in the near future. About half of all the accounts will expire within a single month, but to speed the overall process up, I'm going to let you transfer time from accounts containing larger amounts of days so that you may pass some of it over to your friends. This will be doable for the next 2 weeks only. If you're one of those who have a few months in stock, I advise you to split it up and not keep all that time in your own account seeing as you won't be able to make full use of it that way. The trial account is also now disabled considering there is nothing to try out anymore.

While you may have a hard time agreeing with this turn of events, I'm certain that you'll come to understand it given time and be able to live with it! I wish all of you luck in your future endeavours and thank you for your continuous support.

Happy remaining holidays,
Greg

P.S: Please don't contact us about buying license time - regardless of what your offer may be. We aren't going to be interested. We did not turn off automated payments just to be processing the transactions manually by hand!

NeoBot in 2012

Oh my god! This is the best Christmas present forever! We can finally enjoy the game again!

Dude seriously that topic is hilarious xD
i can't stop laughing on their posts

Pretty awesome, yet now there will be some retard who will create another bot.

Ill miss using Neobot, but hey, now gold prices will go up, characters will go up in price, smooth.

Goodluck with your tibian adventures, seeming as they will be yours now.

Cannot believe this :D
This will make Tibia so much better. Even if others come up with better bots, for some time nobody will be able to bot safely.
Game will at last be enjoyable for some days.

Cannot believe this :D
This will make Tibia so much better. Even if others come up with better bots, for some time nobody will be able to bot safely.
Game will at last be enjoyable for some days.

XenoBot works perfectly with the latest versions. Cavebot/AutoHeal/the works...

Xenobot will never be as big. Quit trying to advertise it.

It's a solution, and ya can't blame anyone for trying to advertise especially since people will be flocking to the next Bot.

That's true. They will always find a solution to bot.

Xenobot is a good bot imo. My friend used it, and he had no problems with it.

Xenobot will never be as big. Quit trying to advertise it.

Problem? I'm trying to tell people the next best thing. Why won't it be as big? It has an active dev, it has a working cavebot, looter, targeter, combo, HUD and it's still in pre-release.
The next release will have a lua scripting engine so OT owners will be familiar with it. So please tell me why not.

Problem? I'm trying to tell people the next best thing. Why won't it be as big? It has an active dev, it has a working cavebot, looter, targeter, combo, HUD and it's still in pre-release.
The next release will have a lua scripting engine so OT owners will be familiar with it. So please tell me why not.

I don't quite like the interface of it, but I have only seen a picture of it so I shouldn't be talking I guess. If I would start Tibia again I would definitely try it out :)

There are a lot of bots besides neo bot, this wont be the end of botters

Xenobot modifys the client, dash etc inside it.
Its good for OT yes, not RLTibia.

Anyways, I'm not here to flame about Xenobot, goodluck to DarkstaR.

Xenobot modifys the client, dash etc inside it.
Its good for OT yes, not RLTibia.

Anyways, I'm not here to flame about Xenobot, goodluck to DarkstaR.

Indeed, Xenobot alters the client, keep in mind, you can alter the client and still be undetectable.

Regular: Sense Input -> Decide What It Means -> Create Packet
XenoBot: Sense Input -> Decide What It [XenoBot Somewhere In Here] Means -> Create Packet

NeoBot placed real mouse and keyboard input and let Tibia parse it. Xenobot simply makes Tibia think there was mouse or keyboard input and it handles it. It still creates the data itself.

If you remember, a while back, a lot of NGer's got banned because they were sending invalid attack packets. Many other bots did as well. Xeno and Neo sailed right through because the client knew how to create the data and both bots had their own way of making Tibia do their dirty work.

Last edited:
Back