• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NeoBot comes to an end!

Whats wrong with all of you? Tibia isnt only made for botters... some of us actually play... Botters are not players , they have a bot playing for them so its pointless in them being made

This thread is so stupid, Tibia wont be dead because ONE bot ended, theres plenty of other bots, even free bots that are undetectable......

Best example is WoW, it has 10mil+ players and there isn't any kind of cheating programm.
Why can't this principe work as well in Tibia?

We all know that Neobot was just one bot. Still, that doesn't change the fact that it was, by far, the most popular. People will take their time before moving on to the next bot.

I wonder which bot will now take over the market.

Best example is WoW, it has 10mil+ players and there isn't any kind of cheating programm.
Why can't this principe work as well in Tibia?

301514134efdc7359a7d5.png

I agree with Yodot, even though the bot has gone, the game has too.
Too many level 300+ and too many players with pro skills.

What is the actual point of Tibia? If you are gonna say to get as many levels as possible, you are wrong.

I'm sure everyone will move on to a new bot and everything will be as usual. <.<

Back