• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie is only book 1. And I also think that it has jumped alot of parts and that the movies duration should be like : 2 hours minimum. I hope they bring book 2 out soon (if they're working on it) and hope they improve it..mmmm anyway.... That sign doesn't fit! :p

The Series is even more shitty >_>

I seen the movie, and was like hmm, that was pretty good.

Then I downloaded all 3 seasons, and watch from start to finish, and was like, OMFG, that movie was ass compared to the show, but meh, I know the next 2 will be better. (Movies ofc). I still liked it.

isnt this thread to show your mapping works? :D i could discus with you too, cause i watched the movie too. there is one points to say. the movie sux! so neon show us some new screens :D

Its like this ~

Avatar was awsome as nickelodeon show, its sucky as movie cause they simply cant add enough stuff to the movie, they missed so many important parts of the show for example when aang and tara? (No idea what the girls name is) ride on the seals on the beginning of the movie, the movie shud be atleast 3 hours long but i guess that the studios simply cant pay that much for the movie.

Waterbenders Shop:

8DikMDZSEC.png

Earthbenders Shop:

pLFO7qWpDq.png

Wasn't that happy with the Water. But well well.

Airbenders Shop coming soon...

Maybe putting some waterfalls in the waterbenders shop =D
(And maybe make a tower with just waterfalls like a huge font of water,just and idea :p)

Earthbender looks great!

I love the idea of those 4 different shops - and imo the earth one is best so far. keep it up ;)

Nice :) loved the series, the movie put the series to shame. Hopfully the next 2 will be alot better. Keep up the awsome mapping Neon.. :)

it whould be nice if you add wall lamps newbie... and why there are giant tree roots on the walls? is there a big tree over the house?! rofl..
ive only diss you cuz you are atm the biggest asshole on this mapping forum.. i hate it that you everytime post everywhere your mappings again cuz there is anything little the same.. sry for my shitty english.
i know you wont stop it so till now i everytime bring up this post, that you can read it :)

Ouch :( I feel hurt.

Really James, I don't care..

It's good mapping, I like the tiles and details, but I don't like the idea much. Maybe the earth shop could be underground and the water shop be in an island or something. Thumbs up though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back