• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some is good, some is bad. But a lots of your maps is not playable, its like model maps...

Paladin's Guild!

jsvGMkWRCl.png

veCJ6vr3c.png

/Neon​

OH WOW its so friggin good, omg everytime he maps something i must say hes good so he dont tell me im a hater omgomg its rox omg

Dont like the nature inside of the building, also there is a knight statue, i thought its supposed to be a paladin guild.

Dont like the nature inside of the building, also there is a knight statue, i thought its supposed to be a paladin guild.

Well, in the server, Paladins will be using Two Handed weapons. We changed some things :)

Paladins from real tibia = Hunters :)

LOL cipsoft don't need mapper do you thing that cipsoft are searching mappers? XD?!
mapping is an easy job that everyone can do..

Peroxide poested a old picture of his mappings...

Reminds me of some of my first mappings. I can't find them because they are to old :/
But I found this! Sorry for posting in your thread :D

This is made 2008 January~

mounttif4.png

Wasn't my first mapping, but It's very very old xD

Peroxide poested a old picture of his mappings...

Reminds me of some of my first mappings. I can't find them because they are to old :/
But I found this! Sorry for posting in your thread :D

This is made 2008 January~

mounttif4.png

Wasn't my first mapping, but It's very very old xD

Actually I think you mapped pretty good back then, sure, the style have changed a bit. But you were pretty good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back