• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ey
why dont you send your currculum so cipsoft?
make maps for then '-'

Nice mapping... maybe more light ;s

Last edited:
you have to study for 30000€ (41 661 US-Dollar) in berlin. > Games Academy.
before your didnt done that, they will never accept you.

Challange-accepted.jpg

Nah, Kidding :D

Ty for comments

Though, Blackstone. CipSoft clearly stated once in a german newspaper article that they're not searching for experienced and well educated members ONLY.
They can accept a "so-far-so-good" member, because of his clearly progress and his motivation to the work. :)

Actually on Cipsoft's website the job applies are only in German and they only hire on their German office... In Germany. :/

You would'nt get very far by being talented in remeres mapeditor, i'm pretty sure their mapeditor is completely different from ours.
Since 1 big thing in mapping is to know where to find what and where to place what.

you have to study for 30000€ (41 661 US-Dollar) in berlin. > Games Academy.
before your didnt done that, they will never accept you.

LOL people who wasted all that money studying actually do that shit cipsoft calls mapping? xD

dont map for shitsoft lol

Shitsoft?

They are the reason why u can even play this game and why people can create theyr own maps/servers also when they havent leaked the data by themself.
So rather thank them than calling them like that.

Shitsoft?

They are the reason why u can even play this game and why people can create theyr own maps/servers also when they havent leaked the data by themself.
So rather thank them than calling them like that.
#

but they are shit. their map sux. i only like alahar and zao of the whole map. the pvp sux like hell. this game is starting to be a non-pvp game lol. thats why i only play ots ;D

guys stop discussing about CipSoft (since your are wrong anyways and I'm the only one who is right) and concentrate on mapping/constructive criticism

#

but they are shit. their map sux. i only like alahar and zao of the whole map. the pvp sux like hell. this game is starting to be a non-pvp game lol. thats why i only play ots ;D

Be happy that they even exist, otherwise none of us would be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back