• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Germyga's local church.
The village is very poor, they do not have enough money to reconstruct it.

OkidV.png

BI7qR.png

/Neon

That shit is epic, Neon. I love it. I adore how you put small "story" above the texts. It feels so realistic. <3

I dont like the cross also, maybe if made my wooden pillars would be better, and the broken wooden floor on the middle of the building is somewhat unrealistic on my point of view... but everything else is epic.

Germyga's local church.
The village is very poor, they do not have enough money to reconstruct it.

OkidV.png

BI7qR.png

/Neon

You should make that cross in wood or something. Doesnt look like a poor village with a fucking expensive marble cross.

You should make that cross in wood or something. Doesnt look like a poor village with a fucking expensive marble cross.

Maybe the village was pretty rich before. But then something happened?

Use your imagination... If you have some. Since you can see, the walls and the floors is broken.

@Up agreed.

Looks nice, but its more like a chapel, since its kinda small. And churches normally dont have a shape like that ;p

You should make that a task NPC, to help rebuild the chapel, he gives tasks and shet like that

Neon, you are the only reason I still want to map. It gives me hope, that one day I may be as good as you.

Kan I steel yur mapz?

I use on CelOts >: )

Great mapping Neon!

Still in Germyga, looking for something to eat...

GwfvK.png

Went down into this cave, I was thrilled. What is this magic?

2sSOB.png

//Neon

Perhaps it's the fountain of youth! Nah, just kidding. Looks great, Neon. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back