• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started with a Dwarven Kingdom. This is the Northern Entrance.

g2Cge.png

I think the bigass giant sprite is what makes it look neat actually, other then that I dont think it looks that good ;/ especially dislike the old mountain border

Noes, I like the old mountain border on that ground, I also use it on that ground :D

Noes, I like the old mountain border on that ground, I also use it on that ground :D

Same here, the fat mountain border fits perfect on this ground. But I use the small on other grounds :)

wait, if it's a Northern Enterance...then why does it face south o.o Not that it's not possible, but I think Southern (V) would be best for this piece.
Anyways. Really awesome in my opinion, loving it a lot! I wanna see more =P

If you're not prepared, don't even try...

umd8.png

The fire thing is epic as fuck!
The dwarven entrance too, the only thing I really desliked is the nature you used right before the entrance, I think it could've been cleaner, but that's a matter of personal taste I guess.

The mountain floors above the entrance should be filled with tiles instead of only stones, would look more convincent, because the only catching part of that picture is the huge dwarven sprites.

Also great fiery place!

Thanks guys, trying to use some "Unused" sprites atm. :)

they are in 8.7~9.10 idk wich one xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back