• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImV4o.png

For the blind ones...
SaT3a.png

/Neon​

Its really impressive but some of these sprites are really ugly.

ImV4o.png

For the blind ones...
SaT3a.png

/Neon​

I was excited that much that i started bouncing round the room from wall to wall and got the message "Your Ghostx is evolving" duh duh duh~ and bam, "your Ghostx has evolved into a jigglypuff" and i started singing :D

True story

Btw, is the brown tile on the botton supposed to be muddy water? If it is, its way more awesome than I thought :D

Wow, I always thought that this tile were some kind of weird dirt. I will definitely use it.

Didn't get 300.000 Views as I wanted before I stopped mapping. But anyways, as you might have noticed, I don't map anymore.
I reinstalled my computer and all my maps is gone for good. I totally lost interest in OpenTibia/Mapping.

So this might be the last post you see in this thread.
Thank you guys for best comments and critics, and I hope I can find some more interest for Mapping in the future.

Special thanks goes to:

Macedoon
Peroxide
Sizaro
HesteN
Illusion

Signing out for now.

Regards,
Neon​

[video=youtube;0qeZAL2Z-RM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qeZAL2Z-RM[/video]

Come back :(

:O?
What about the project u were working on?

We all knew this day was coming, and now it finally has, woot woot :D.
jks :3

He might be back again, he's done this like 3x xD.
Anyhow, as maced00n said. We'll keep in touch on msn if you ever even go on xD

So the spot for best mapper of otland is free? ;o

Jks, I will miss your inspiring maps man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back