• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cave from a Rook I'm working on.

r06vkj.png

Even Though it's so small but it shows your pro work

Thanks XxX

1 more picture of my Rook I'm working on.

214xbg0.png

wow neon im fainting.
Rook your working on?! are you making a server or just a piece to download?!

Ey Neon why you dont work with cipsoft???
you are a better mapper then they ...

Ey Neon why you dont work with cipsoft???
you are a better mapper then they ...
Jesus drop the idiotic question. Since as the second Cip gets his personal details or feel for it they got the right to sue everyone for using Their client in an Rule enforcing way.

And.. what IF they hired ANYONE from the OpenTibia Community?
Everyone else will get spamming on forums - loads of showoffs just cuz they've heard that CipSoft recruits via OpenTibia forums - which would make the ilegal mapping even bigger. Ahum.

Jesus drop the idiotic question. Since as the second Cip gets his personal details or feel for it they got the right to sue everyone for using Their client in an Rule enforcing way.

And.. what IF they hired ANYONE from the OpenTibia Community?
Everyone else will get spamming on forums - loads of showoffs just cuz they've heard that CipSoft recruits via OpenTibia forums - which would make the ilegal mapping even bigger. Ahum.

Hehe, yeah. But still! A guy hacked into NASA. He got a work there now :S

Hehe, yeah. But still! A guy hacked into NASA. He got a work there now :S
I bet that's just a rumour. Well tho that makes kinda sence. if he knows howto bypass NASA's security he's the one to repair those glitches aswell. Both parties win. Win-win case - which this isn't due the loads of map-spams it'd bring aswell which eventually make CipSoft look kinda Doublemoralic and Luring people into ruleviolations.

Hacking Into nasa wasent done in a day. You need be have waaay more time dedicated to that area than to put a image on a another with help from an ilegal editor.

It's a hoax
Trust me.
anyway, CipSoft should seriously considder adding some better detail on their maps or get in touch with some guys on these community's since we're young, have time got a shit load of ideas and are way better mappers:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back