• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur saying its simple? lol look at ur maps if it wasnt for all those lamers they should say theyr little and overdetailed, 10 of yours made up mine so i win srry

Ok, wanna duell?

If you want to. Then Not tonight, maybe tomorrow.

haha your getting in fights with everyone, at mleast my map pwns most of the little maps youve done

flaite1 you are a fake mapper plx go away and die :! Everyone here know that you are dont have a own style so dont spam any threads and flame o_O

ive been mapping for 4 months, and i do have my own style, and give me a reason to call me fake mapper what ever it means.
And im not lying and inventing facts like you, neon is good mapper, better than me, but seeing the little maps in an objetive way and comparing with mine i think i won.

ive been mapping for 4 months, and i do have my own style, and give me a reason to call me fake mapper what ever it means.
And im not lying and inventing facts like you, neon is good mapper, better than me, but seeing the little maps in an objetive way and comparing with mine i think i won.

So why do you have to lie about that you just started?.. (you did at otfans..)

haha it was a joke, it is like, chuck norris first mapping xD
okay the fight ends here, got hated by all if i mess with a guy with almost 7000 posts lol, wich ive stated than my map is better than little ones is only my opinion, no need to get angry.
fight ends here.

Last edited:
I don't care if I'm the best mapper or not. But I want to bring Flaite1 down to earth by Crushing him in a duell.

haha i know u pwn me i just saying my shiet is more complex and not simple as you said, and more complex than most of your mappings ive seen in this thread

Edit: @Love~ unfortunately Illyrium retired. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Uhum?
9k8hf9.png

ekjg3m.png

2qlr34p.png

random2.png

Last one has been modified by emmaroman I think?(since I took it from here thread, but it's definitely made by Neon)

Well I think you just got virtually raped, lol.
These are just a few of Neon' big pieces.
Compared to your "BIG" -.- piece you suck. I hope you understand why.

Neon, I hope you don't mind:)
Cheers.

im not saying its better than hes good big pieces im saying little pieces, like the one he showed today wich make most of hes pics. Learn how to read plz, obiously my map wont pwn any of those because hes mapped 5 years but im reffering to the little ones wich sucks comparing with mine. Owned.
If you want a duel, k tomorrow i have time neon :p. peace man, i aint flaming or anything, just saying.

flaite1 you are a fake mapper plx go away and die :! Everyone here know that you are dont have a own style so dont spam any threads and flame o_O

you don't have to attack a mapper that trust himself so much , it doesn't mean that neon lose or he is the best mapper on earth.

Edit: @Love~ unfortunately Illyrium retired. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Uhum?
9k8hf9.png

ekjg3m.png

2qlr34p.png

random2.png

Last one has been modified by emmaroman I think?(since I took it from here thread, but it's definitely made by Neon)

Well I think you just got virtually raped, lol.
These are just a few of Neon' big pieces.
Compared to your "BIG" -.- piece you suck. I hope you understand why.

Neon, I hope you don't mind:)
Cheers.
He got sooo pwned! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back