• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you got a lot of messages in here dude xD, anyways.. i like the latest works You always show your talent :p. are u making map for a server?

u spamed broken trees, if you wna feel toughter by using an almost non-used sprite, it looks noob, it just ruined your map, 4/10
Keep practicing and youll be good some day

u spamed broken trees, if you wna feel toughter by using an almost non-used sprite, it looks noob, it just ruined your map, 4/10

maybe he'll be good someday? if you think he's not good, then in comparison, you must be worse than garbage.

the broken tree's were a tiiny bit overused, but either way thats an awesome map.

it just seems to stand out a bit too much, its not about how much u use it, its how u use it.

Hmmm, spammed trees...?
9srnr5.png

Last edited:
Okay next time try to make something by yourself, not rip cipsoft..
And no, i dont like it looks like you were to lazy to finish the dead trees... creativity=0 Detailing= 4 (looks you just spammed using doodad those small stones) Structure= 0 (u just spammed random trees you didnt create anything) well it gives like a 1.4/10
Also that gravel seems simetrical, it isnt like that in nature...

Average, it isnt good, keep mapping and youll be good some day bro, good luck

Okay next time try to make something by yourself, not rip cipsoft..
And no, i dont like it looks like you were to lazy to finish the dead trees... creativity=0 Detailing= 4 (looks you just spammed using doodad those small stones) Structure= 0 (u just spammed random trees you didnt create anything) well it gives like a 1.4/10
Also that gravel seems simetrical, it isnt like that in nature...

Average, it isnt good, keep mapping and youll be good some day bro, good luck

LOOOL!
I'm showing that picture because you said I mapped to many chopped down trees. Retard.

Dude, you must have some serious problems.

Stop the insults man, uve just read constructive critics, you should be thankfull, did you edited it atleast? so i didnt waste my time trying to help you.. if you did changed things, well im not inssulting you, im helping why you go to the insults every time someones critizes you...
You want me to say, perfect neon your awesome?
howr you gonna get good like that?

Oh my god... Someone just talk this dude down to earth?

You're just mad at me because I'm 100x better mapper than you. Ok now, stfu and go cry in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back