• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh, was just kiddn :D

Off to see avatar!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your maps are great now, you should make a completely full map and make a server with 50 worlds and make a TV comercial with the game and then all people will play, and then you live the rest of your life mapping lol

126177696162.png

Last ones for today/tonight..

Reefs

126178888178.png

126178883245.png

126178895003.png

i dont like it at all sorry :confused:

i just think that dry fields dont fit near water
and the mountains too look ugly

you should revamp it :$

Who said it's a dry place?
The sand can be wet...

And have you even been to a beach? I really think it's sand on the beach.

Who said it's a dry place?
The sand can be wet...

And have you even been to a beach? I really think it's sand on the beach.

He doesnt leave his house, so no he hasnt been to a beach. Just seen pics on the internet :)

He doesnt leave his house, so no he hasnt been to a beach. Just seen pics on the internet :)

Sorry , was already in Cran canaria , La palma , Malorca , Lanzarote (spanish island's), Florida (Orlando) , Holland , Norway (Oslo) , Agypt , Turkey , Poland (Gdansk) , And i live in the north of germany where are to beaches ;)

so u can tell me an beach expert because all this countrys got beaches

Sorry , was already in Cran canaria , La palma , Malorca , Lanzarote (spanish island's), Florida (Orlando) , Holland , Norway (Oslo) , Agypt , Turkey , Poland (Gdansk) , And i live in the north of germany where are to beaches ;)

so u can tell me an beach expert because all this countrys got beaches

Doesnt mean you've been to em. They may have them, but you prolly look out the window at the beaches while you bot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back