• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm, I can only speak for myself : but I say what I think, dosent matter who made it.. I think this piece was awesome, so thats what I said, I dont know if I said something bad about ur or not, but if I did I just didint like that piece I guess? You're a good mapper to selooth, but not as good as Neon thats a fact, neither am I or almost anyone on the forum tbh, there's a few people in the same skill level in my eyes, perhaps they just think best of he's style?

naa youd otn understand what i mean haha

for example. i mapped one time a house with 2 roof mixed.all said lol this is noob why you mix 2 roofs. but when neon maps a house wiht 2 roofs mixed all say lol awesome!!! you know now what i mean :p?

Do you mind showing that "2 roof mixed" picture? Maybe we can tell why.

Enough said...

I don't wanna be rude, but really.

ye i know it sux. its long time ago i mapped it. but the onliest thing i mean that all are crying like. lol in rl life nobody mix 2 roofs. why you do it in tibia? but when promapper like you or pero or so make it like this all say amaziing!!

It's not because who we are... It's because we know how to don't overuse it.

Can you see the difference? (Hope you get my point)

EifD4OoeRA.png

I think that the town looks very good, very few details well placed and it looks simply good.
Nothing to hate on.

And btw im also not a fan of mixxing 3 different rooftypes ASLONG as they dont look good.

Swamp (Inspired by Macedoon)

DbjuPaG0J.png

xR0oCFTuBp.png

The mountain ain't done :S
I will continue on my Winter Village when I'm on my main Computer.

ye i know it sux. its long time ago i mapped it. but the onliest thing i mean that all are crying like. lol in rl life nobody mix 2 roofs. why you do it in tibia? but when promapper like you or pero or so make it like this all say amaziing!!
Maybe not now but in the middle age or those old times people did that, also now poor people do that.
poor house - Buscar con Google
^^ ..

in rl life

i thought rl means real life

I like it alot :) , looks like tibia rl but more detailed, clean, perfect to play

I must admit when you map like this it's such an honour to watch :) Continue with this soft smooth style :) 3 thumbs up :)
Even though I map with more details I like this better, but to make it look this good you need to have alot of qualities as a mapper.. And imo it's only you and peroxide that are that good to map this sweet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back