• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p neon ass-lickers, the piece is really good, but it is dark, and xadrian was just pointing that with a funny picture, not that the piece is bad, its just dark and it was really funny just admit it.

Like 500 people has made it before him. xd

I dont think it's to dark, it's bright enough, I just dont like the map. It's creative but I think this style sucks

Go to the first thread's page and see one of your works - pure mapping, no lighting manipulating - best ones.
Now see what are you creating nowadays - little pieces just to fit in ingame window, details hidden in shadow.. but pepole are still saying they like it, lol.

ye i hate this newschool mapping pics, we shud go all back to oldschool, big piecea wit no light effects.
although you can still see when mappings are good or suck on ingame pics, and the kitchen looks definately like a good one...

~Forgiveness~

vtg3G.png

~Can anything be forgiven?~

/Neon

I don't know what the piece is for. Yet. xd

If you think that, then I suggest you NEED glasses, and have a closer look. :(

~Do you dream?~
~I mean...Do you REALLY dream...?~

RqTOV.png

~Neon~

Im anxious what next can you came up with, neon.
Nicely made btw : P

okay, I've told you that you should ignore all those negative comments about it being weird because weird doesn't mean bad
but you're freaking me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back