• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ere'nath :)

(Will be playable, when it's done)

I don't like it

Me neither.

Neon, you have great imagination for mapping, and that's great. However you are using TONS of stuff to make your map more for showoff. Tibia is a game where 80% of the players are just powergaming to become the best or they are playing just for player killing. They don't really care about doodads or whey they are hunting. Every map should be simple, >bugless< and of course made wisely. You can try making some places with touch of simplicity, just to make small ordinary spawn or just space to enlarge map (yeah, too much hunting places in small area is retarted idea :f).

Regards,
Hermes

Me neither.

Neon, you have great imagination for mapping, and that's great. However you are using TONS of stuff to make your map more for showoff. Tibia is a game where 80% of the players are just powergaming to become the best or they are playing just for player killing. They don't really care about doodads or whey they are hunting. Every map should be simple, >bugless< and of course made wisely. You can try making some places with touch of simplicity, just to make small ordinary spawn or just space to enlarge map (yeah, too much hunting places in small area is retarted idea :f).

Regards,
Hermes

I have to say, I agree with you man. :D But I still think Neon map very cool :D but not playable maps, more like showoff :D

Yeah, I usually map so people can play however they like to.
But sometimes, I want to make something special :)

Thanks for Comments.

Maybe you are right Hermes, but i think it would be really nice to play on a cool map and also pg

Yeah, but first you have to make cool map and attract players with addicting, simple and functional, interactive world. It's not that easy.

@Hermes
Disagree.

Sure you're right on some points. But maybe Neon's challange is to make a map full of interesting hunting spots, quests, stories, etc.

Sure if this OT will be like every other OT where everybody is PG-ing and PK-ing, the map is useless. But I think, atleast hope, that Neon will add enough challanges is the map so it'll stay interesting. I'd rather play an OT with tons of great quests and stories then just another high exp OT.

^_^

I think that Neon is a Da' Vinci in Tibia...

Lot's of people just want to kill... that's true...

Lot's of people "look" the details of a game..

I can see that that's a real project...

"Hermes"... maybe you look that of a server...

People like "VenoXx" and Me... look servers for play seriously...

Neon.. Keep mapping like that >;D
Ohh..!! and msg me when the server or ur projects..its open and available to play and rox in it ;D

Try to make some quest's~ like addons or outfits quests >;D

youR's

God Blas~

Latest!

See the Grass Tufts in the water as Sea Grass

Whitout Water:
2ywiemb.png

With Water:
2h5qtuf.png

Enjoy.

Heh, it looks so much better without the water xD

Werewolfs:
96jhbs.png

The one that writes the 100th Post will get Rep++ from me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back