• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neon if you continue it as a city like i said it would pwn rlly pwn i love its idea and i hope you continue updating it.

The first picture Is FREAKIN NICE, keep up the good, oh did i say good? i meant AWESOME work :p

Ask Neon if he'd like to add sum from Erenath to Illyrium? ;] Tho - as ive heard there was more mappers involved in Illyrium which makes this proposal doesn't seem to be happening xD

I donated the map to Maelstorm :)

o__0! damn theyre lucky =[
i was actually looking forward to playing Ere'Nath, now it wont happen >__>
why is it that all the potentially good OTs get stopped so fast. it seems that only Illyrium and [i think] TLL and my own are the only big-still-active-for-long-time projects. I hope Maelstorm will be in the line, looks pretty good so far, yet to hear the technical stuff bout it though

zujz2g.png

Neon. Stop trying to be best. We don't like it, and we don't like you.
Is there anything good with you? Hope youwill burn in hell.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat suckers-
this can't be better.
AWESOME dude ;)

Dude, I'm not trying... I am. haha just kidding, just had too :)

Thanks! :D

Looking good to be honest =), would be fun if cipsoft started addeing as much antuseasum into their mapping as you are.

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

No Illyrium is not online :)
We are working on it :)

@up

You should work for Cipsoft

LOl!

but truly your mapping is smth between fu** amazing and fu** pure amazing

Lol2

Cool creativity u got there in yar head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back