• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one is boredom, it looks really empty. But I tried to map so realistic I could. (No unrealistic Tibia details)

w1ec60.png

Excelence.

Good job, Id say keep up with the realistic "rl" mapping (just as a boredom-hobby maybe), its interesting to see stuff like this.

My rl bro who is just 13 and starting on mapping is also on the idea of making rl things on his mapping, Ill show him this for inspiration aswell, yesterday he designed our house on Remere, pretty cool stuff :D It adds a nice detail to put realistic things like these to OTServers, IMO.

Nuff spam nyways keep it up.

Wow!
That looks cool. But I don't like the plants on the stones w/e in the center of the floor.

Oh wow, I love how you had the slime (or w/e you want to call it) coming out of the pipes. That is genius! Overall, it looks good, but I especially like that part ^^

Oh wow, I love how you had the slime (or w/e you want to call it) coming out of the pipes. That is genius! Overall, it looks good, but I especially like that part ^^

Well, that's basically what they're made for... ^^

Techno? Wtf XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Technologic it's not the old style thing it looks anoying and new and expensive aswell. :/ understood?

thats what cip made that sprite for xD
notice how it "bulges" on the bottom pipe?

thats what cip made that sprite for xD
notice how it "bulges" on the bottom pipe?

I actually just noticed that the id's are next to one another while mapping something yesterday. I still think it looks tight.

Some random nature...

sq349w.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back