• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some random nature...

sq349w.png

lóv it :wub:

dayum that's freaking awesome! but there's just something missing that wud make it even more amazing, but i just cant put my finger on what exactly .__.
but idk, i just feel like one single thing is missing..

The latest is cool and great nice bridge and sharks but i feel the same as emma i feel something is missing .

About the show off before the latest great and i loved combining the dead tree with some leaves it looks so creative.

bridge kinda fucks it up if it's for server not just for showoff

@Bridge
i think he means that its a really bad idea for pvping, bcuz it is. if it would be bigger, like 2 or 3 bridges next to eachother. the pvp would be nice.

but i know ur not mapping for pvping :) so i wont argue more:)

what could posible go wrong with that bridge, is just 2 lader separately and a ground

what could posible go wrong with that bridge, is just 2 lader separately and a ground

You obviously did not read the posts above when commenting. One guy stand on each stack and use chameleon rune on some common item like a backpack or a gold coin. Target rushes over the bridge.
Get it?

well that would make pvp funnier because ull use chamaleon rune tactic to trap people, so tell me what could go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back