• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Since if (and I state as it has been stated over and over and over and oveeeerrr again.) Neon gets hired, and the rumor spreads that CipSoft hired an OpenTibian mapper - they'd indirectly encourage more and more to start mapping in a way which CIPSOFT clearly states is Illegal.

And maaaany other reasons. CipSoft clearly aint considering mapping parts more than the content itself. Just check Yalahar (lol)

Look, cipsoft wouldn't hire Chauz or MMB when they were in their prime. They have their own mappers, i'm pretty sure they'd rather steal our ideas than pay for it.

After the revamps of severas towns I'm pretty sure they rather steal our ideas than pay for it ;)
And Yalahar, Mauah! can it get any worse?

The thing is that, CipSoft does not only create new maps? Don't they update their sprites too?
So they don't have to think about the map that much? That's my opinion.

Thinking about making a big cave with this theme :)

zji73n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back