• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already made one xD Gothmog's Lair :)

Ah, thats cool. You going to do any custom quests like annhi or demon helmet etc? or maybe your own version of POI?

Yes, but I can't script xD

Release these :O?! xD U crazy? :p

How much money would it take for me to get this map from you, once your done?
(I won't release it obviously).

Curious :huh:

Last edited:
Tbh i don't mind if JDB buy's as long as all this hard works on a server I'll be happy. :3 Even at 1x Exp, I'd play it.

Tbh i don't mind if JDB buy's as long as all this hard works on a server I'll be happy. :3 Even at 1x Exp, I'd play it.

Well, I can script, and I cannot map.
So I am at a stand still...

All the maps released on the web are old & boring. :(

Made a new shape for the map, will upload picture when I'm done with the borders.

Done! :)

Just the Grass that isn't finished!

2w7io01.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If you take away the big island to left, it look like Africa :D Nice shape but I think it should be bigger rivers... Maybe you fix that later but just wanted to say that :p

Mapping a "Jungle" Village to my friend :)

352ekbl.png

I like the house but that pole to the right looks weird, does it have 2 lamps ?:eek:

Ops, didn't even notice the bridge to the south. Doesn't have any fence :O!

is it one palm and one broken palm on each other on the left from the ramp? should it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back