• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just stop ass licking and he wasn't the first with those settings I'm sure there were more for example I didn't get it from anyone.

Last edited:
just stop ass licking and he wasn't the first with those settings I'm sure there were more for example I didn't get it from anyone.

its called sarcasm.
and im sorry if you dont get that much attention that you need :(:(

why do you cry then?

He doesn't cry...

But it is like... Macedoon and me is really good friends.
And (Dno about you mace) but for me, it's like...

All my mappings is Mace's mappings and all Mace's mappings is my mapping.

We share almost everything we map. (Not everything) but much.

To notify* you that you're acting pathetic.

yea rly? lolz ;>

@Neon
so ur saying, bcuz ur a good friend with mace, u know that he doesnt cry? or did u just had to tell ur "story" about ur relationship with mace? am i wrong? xd

yea rly? lolz ;>

@Neon
so ur saying, bcuz ur a good friend with mace, u know that he doesnt cry? or did u just had to tell ur "story" about ur relationship with mace? am i wrong? xd

Could you please shut up? I have to scroll through some extra pages becuse of you!

yea rly? lolz ;>

@Neon

In the end, you made me laugh :p And all this time I thought you'd try to make me angry or something like that :p

In the end, you made me laugh :p And all this time I thought you'd try to make me angry or something like that :p

lol ;], why would i wanna make u angry? :O i need frindz! no but srsly, i got no reson for that ;p

yea rly? lolz ;>

@Neon

Yeah, really... I know he isn't "crying"...

Was just a test, looks pretty funny :D

126230603980.png

That rox. I would nerd play Tibia if it was like that :peace:

Was mapping this but then i got bored, so here you go...

Download Here!

126306492310.png

If you think it suck... Don't download and I won't care about your flaming. I got bored and I had no use for it.

Neon, make a video when you're mapping and show us ur magic '-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back