• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Neon's latest mapping works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let him post editor screen shots, they're just as good -.-
Sometimes even better because you can see the whole area

puS7wtcBgx.png

omg, nice shit. :peace:

By the way, I kinda dislike the big leaves and I'd love to see the final result. I love seeing some original mapping here on Otland. People shouldn't forget how we used to map back in the days (aint even talking about that long ago, 1 or 2 years) This is the style that makes people want to play servers and makes them keep playing servers because of the high amount of playability. Easy to walk around and hunt with friends and great quest, that's what Tibia is about after all.

man, what happened to your mapping skills ? this mapping is a really bullshit!

Yeah, and your english is bullshit too mate.

You don't have to say the map is "bullshit", youcan just give critics instead.

yeh, the old you, before you were intruduced to the new tibian sprites, and everybody started Chau-spamming (including you) ^^ But you changed that style completely :p

man, what happened to your mapping skills ? this mapping is a really bullshit!

You're just wrong.

Neon, that piece is really nice & simple. Not over-detailed and works 100% as RPG. It's not overspammed with grass stuff like other mappers.

Keep the good work up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back