• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NETHERLAND] [Custom / 7.72] Realmap Classic - 3 Year Project - START: 27.05.18 14:00 CEST

MvJ

Reaction score
Matherias 7.72 RealOT.
Server has been closed. We feel players did not enjoy our server and there is no point going forward. I’am Sorry.

Last edited:
You're hosting a long term server with exp rates that high and created runes 2x? makes no sense - mages will constantly use mana fluids to make runes for themselves because its way cheaper than buying them and you get extra mag level

good luck tho

You're hosting a long term server with exp rates that high and created runes 2x? makes no sense - mages will constantly use mana fluids to make runes for themselves because its way cheaper than buying them and you get extra mag level

good luck tho
Thanks for the feedback Coma. I agree that exp was abit high and this has been changed. 2x Conjures is only for sds and uhs.. this was a feedback i got from others as they feel
that when npcs sells runes druids and sorc loose out on the market.
If this is something more people agree on there is still room for it to be changed.
We want to try our best to make all players feel welcome and enjoy our setup so. : ) thanks again for taking the time to give us some real feedback :) Cheers!

Last edited:
changes: anti-lure system has been disabled. I feel this brings a fun element to the gameplay.
It also makes it easier to lure monsters for training parties.

Last edited:
look's interesting but way too low char's/acc's made, day before start :(

We have bought advertising on otservlist aswell. Hopefully more people will want to join.
There are big plans for the servers future and i think Its a common problem that people don’t want to
invest alot of time into new low rate servers, scared that maybe they will shut down shortly after.
Completly understandable given the history of OT servers. How ever our main goal is to protect our players
investments and keep this OT going, 20 players or 100 makes no difference.
Hopefully more people will see this as time goes on and think about joining us.
Give our server a shot and check out the quality and effort put into this. That’s all i really hope for :)

See you all Sunday 14:00 CEST sharp! :) <3

You cant even log in on your client, because it says that another tibia is running.

I am sorry!
This issue was caused as we moved the server to a Ddos-Protected host in France day before launch. Download our new client and this issue is fixed.
Also if mod is watching could you edit to France in title? :3

So, I have noticed that the server things are a bit buggy. So first of all mana fluids don't give 50-150 mana here, which it should during 7.72, and this makes it super waste to do things as it used to be done in 7.72.

Second of all, I noticed that Life ring is way worse than it should be. Life rings were way stronger than they are on this server. 7.72 was a good time for life rings. Check those things. And you owe me money in/game for all the waste manafluids lol!

+spawn rate sucks. do something about the bonus lootrate as well.

Last edited:
Server is undergoing an overhaul. We are changing to a 7.4 version. Sorry

I can still host the old server if you want to play there alone. But I'm currently working on a "new" server with the old files but 7.4 system and map. It seems 7.4 is more popular. There is a beta out for it nordica.ddns.net
Again i'm sorry. If you feel cheated i could always host the old one aswell. But it dosent seem to be what the majority of players want atm. Hope you understand.

I mean, why not host it. I think you should open the old one, people will eventually start

Back