• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
If its going to be a beta, cant the mana/health reg be higher then usuall?

@Danger II don't make this a beta version..

just officially launch the server and keep it up.

No point in playing a beta version, just keep it up and people will join 100% quote me later on if I'm wrong :)

danger doesn't need to make it beta or official, it will be reset in a week anyway...
like the thread danger linked that elfbot doesn't support demonia anymore, even there the bot admin said this server is getting reset 3 times/month

5 bucks that Demonia is going to reset within 1 week.. I'm dead serious about this.. anyone wanna take the bet? :)

RealTibia.org is running for now.
I might start a new version of Demonia again in a week or two. It will Run with normal tibia client then.
Highrate of course..

I might start a new version of Demonia again in a week or two. It will Run with normal tibia client then.
Highrate of course..
Players Online: 0 Players Online
Online Record: 7 players
Yea, its running ;) About demonia, every edition was filled with botters, this one wont be different.

Highrate of course..
that means 7.4 shutdown?

No Realtibia is running on a other dedicated which is paid for 6 month already so it will still run even after these 6 month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back