• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherland] Demonia 7.4 HIGHRATE | Real Map |OTClient - 100% No Bots|Start: Friday 29th, 18.00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
zunrii punios skills are way better than any bot so why would he use any bots ?

so ask him about what happen on tibianus or older he was useing bot and everyone know that and gm wont ban him because gm was asslicks him i know he is good player but why if i am good playr why should i use bot maybe because HE is retarded polacks his brain is dead :) sorry punio but this is the true about The poor LEGEND

go sleep zunrii its your time for logout computer

when is the server going to start...?

can you give us a date.. were all waiting all weekend...

thronia sucks! and classictibia the owner has no clue what he is doing on his server... millions of bugs and he opens the server and goes afk LOL

Put it up today ?
Sadly, I could not start the server today, I will try to put it online in a few days.
I have finally found the death bug and it is fixed already.
I will test the server some little more to prevent bigger bugs so every basic is working fine..

2z4W.png

Last edited:
lets face the truth. no ads , no date of start . it wont reach players . but you can start it for players who will play anyway for fun . i will play , inter will play to . i guess there is no good date to launch . just do it , NIKE xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back