• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 10.94 - 10.95 BETA - Fortissimum A New Era

Fortissimum

Fortissimum - A new Era
Reaction score

TS6sqYy.gif

mE2kMov.gif

qISbaQl.gif

IizGiOd.gif

MArOrFO.gif

D0FBu4f.png

JFkWOqZ.gif

ubSaqKa.gif

aCLbHTY.gif

GsvI5hj.png

Screenshots
7K31Wwc.gif
Gs0timb.gif

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
twitter.png
Ip: fortissimum.net
Port: 7171

Discussion Thread: Official Fortissimum Discussion Thread

Client
: Tibia 10.93/own client/flash client
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted: Netherlands, dedicated Anti-DDoS gaming server. 32 GB RAM DDR3.
Map: Real tibia map, containing some custom parts.
Runes: Normal charges and prices
Loot rate: 2x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 5 kills gives you Red skull and 7 to black skull.

Exp stages:
Level 1 - 7 70x
Level 8 - 29 60x
Level 30 - 49 50x
Level 50 - 74 35x
Level 75 - 94 20x
Level 95 - 119 15x
Level 120 - 149 10x
Level 150 - 199 5x
Level 200 - 299 3x
Level 300 + 2x

Last edited:
Shitty the first thing you list is the donation shop, and the fast travel is not unique, charging for it is however.

But overall I know you(r team) have put a lot of work into this server and it's not download and run, so for that good job, hope it's a success!

Shitty the first thing you list is the donation shop, and the fast travel is not unique, charging for it is however.

But overall I know you(r team) have put a lot of work into this server and it's not download and run, so for that good job, hope it's a success!
I understand what you think, the donation shop just holds the outfits & mounts you can get in real tibia. The reason we putted the donation shop in in the first place. Since we have been working on this ot alot, we've noticed people already did the things we did to. Now to tell you why, i made these teasers aprox 2 months agoo, when the donation shop on real tibia just launched it took us 1 day to build it. So we we're really proud we had it. Now i see alot of servers have it already. And although you might think this is a pay to win server? No it isn't, if you don't want to pay but still use the features in the shop? Easy, daily tasks, events etc ;) you can farm the fortissimum (donation) coins easy in game.
We as a team hate the pay to win servers. We don't want that, thats why we have a team of 8 real tibia players telling us whats best to give the players the service they need.

Kind regards
Fortissimum Team!

So.. when is the beta starting?
We're now looking to order our Anti Ddos gaming server, if we receive the server, we'll have a quick insight in when we will be able to set everything up and put it online. But more information is coming in a day or 2 max, one of the developers is currently in his examination period on school. So he's quite bussy.

Kind regards
Fortissimum Team!

Bumb guys! Come join the beta, its open and good to play. Version 10.93! working flash client everything.

first thing I see on here is donation shop and first thing on site i see gay marriage...........

Bumb guys! Come join the beta, its open and good to play. Version 10.93! working flash client everything.
Downloading the client to test the Beta.
The exp rate looks pretty balanced, one thing that makes me leave otservers is the non-balanced rate, because in about 2 or 3 days there are already many lvl300+.
Hope you guys don't make edited itens, you really have potential to be a game changer ot server!
Looking forward to play it!

Downloading the client to test the Beta.
The exp rate looks pretty balanced, one thing that makes me leave otservers is the non-balanced rate, because in about 2 or 3 days there are already many lvl300+.
Hope you guys don't make edited itens, you really have potential to be a game changer ot server!
Looking forward to play it!

Hi @Tuts ,
believe me when i say getting lvl 300 wont be a matter of days, it will be more a matter of months. You will not be able to get that real easy, there is a team playing already for 2 days with 4 man they reached lvl 100 today. 1 of them is solo hunting now, and he advanced from lvl 111-112 in 3 hours. I think it will not be to fast, we as a team are trying to make this server not hard but long to play. If you see a lvl 300+ on our beta now, its because we gave them that lvl so they could test something hard.
For the edited items, no we do not. We hate overpowerd pay2win servers, so we will not make our server that too, the only thing we have are random item drops which can be better then a normal, for example a rare sword with some extra attack speed or attack. But then, thats lootable for everbody, not pay2win. On the beta this feature is pretty boosted, why? We want people to test the script if it really does work 100% and doesn't have any hidden bugs we did not know about.

Thanks for replying
See you in-game!
Fortissimum Staff

first thing I see on here is donation shop and first thing on site i see gay marriage...........
The donation shop is a feature that allows you to get all the real tibia mounts, outfits, house decoration,... The shop requires Fortissimum points. Fortissimum points can be getted by 1 donating, or farming in-game by doing daily tasks or events. About the "Gay marriage". First of all its 2016, second of all. Imagine your married a female character as a male but change your gender later, you would have the same problem. So why disable it or make it unpossible to do? The marriage system gives a unique set of things, it would be stupid to limit players by the gender the choose to play.

Thanks for replying
See you in-game!
Fortissimum Staff

The donation shop is a feature that allows you to get all the real tibia mounts, outfits, house decoration,... The shop requires Fortissimum points. Fortissimum points can be getted by 1 donating, or farming in-game by doing daily tasks or events. About the "Gay marriage". First of all its 2016, second of all. Imagine your married a female character as a male but change your gender later, you would have the same problem. So why disable it or make it unpossible to do? The marriage system gives a unique set of things, it would be stupid to limit players by the gender the choose to play.

Thanks for replying
See you in-game!
Fortissimum Staff

That's I'm talking about, respectful thinking and open minded conversation.

About the server:
You guys should announce that the client is updated to 10.93, would attract more ppl.
Nice flash client, btw! Works really fine with chrome!

Thumbs up :)

Back