• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really got annoyed that the GM (RYAN) never fixed the fucking bugs. Feels good ur OT is going down, actually, to be honest. Just because u never cared about the bugs.

you should open a server like before.. "ROLDERA 7.72" or smth, where you can war.

seriously ryan.. your server is pointless ye only for the cash you get with it... but that wasn't the reason why people made ot servers. just make a highrate once again where people actually have fun on not this boring dead 7.4 lowrate server. i hope you listen once to use and justopen a 7.7 highrate again;)

I actually agree Ryan.. I've fixed the bugs on my 7.72 engine so i could put mine up, but i'd rather see yours up and running seeing as you have basicly all the scripts that are needed, i don't(elevator and stuff like that)

Atm theres 3 players online, i'd advice starting a 7.72 because that is what will bring players, nothing else.. A highrate 7.72 is a war server and thats what people want.

//Johan

ye but probaly these 3 dumb people keep donating and thats why he keep it open...

ye but probaly these 3 dumb people keep donating and thats why he keep it open...

troll.png

oke sammy stop with your stupid images it isn't funny anymore. you had one good picture but keep it by one k?

ive got 3 dedicated servers, 12 months for free. might open a 7.72 ot again, but roldera will remain open.

like i promised.

Roldera, I'm really enjoying the server.... Its about time Someone makes another good 7.4 old server... Love this one and classictibia... good stuff
Come visite me sometime... Druid Placid is my name on your server..
good stuff, just keep it up :)

So, Ray

What are you about to do now? ;D
Make a new 7.6, 7.72 server again? :D WITH HIGHRATES!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back