• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

Rolder fuck the retard who care about a stupid assasino? he is complain all OT go fuck your self at Hexp Retard. :thumbup:

lol where do you come from dudeXD? and where do you see me spam/flame this thread. the person who do this is you. since i was just wondering if premium time will runout or we get new premium. and if you go to the first page of this thread then you can see me even saying that this server is fine and good. so pls stop spam on threads now and keep it ontopic!:SSS

i could tell you earlier that it would be time waste here. to much bugs/donations incomming. etc.

@ donations = failXD

1 Nos Moonblade 104 how much did he donate ryan? (i feel sorry for that kid he probaly doesn't know that the server will die by ryan or by lack of players again;)

1 Nos Moonblade 104 how much did he donate ryan? (i feel sorry for that kid he probaly doesn't know that the server will die by ryan or by lack of players again;)
Nos moonblade is a moderator on OTLAND and he gives forumboards/posts and access to donation board in trade of lvls or items :p Everytime he logged in on our OT he said give me more money or i'll remove your otland etc. He's abusing his position here to get items on OTS

..._/

What the point of dysscution? You'r OT will go down in 1/2 days.
No fixing bugs,npc (Runes in shop)

Donation =250k - buy runes - pg NOob OT Bye,

Fuck the Rest i am the bEST:)
ŁySY

What the point of dysscution? You'r OT will go down in 1/2 days.
No fixing bugs,npc (Runes in shop)

Donation =250k - buy runes - pg NOob OT Bye,

Fuck the Rest i am the bEST:)
ŁySY

PeaSse Out MiY BroThEr Of PoLaanD Mother :]] :[]

vBulletin Message
Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment while we are testing some functionality.

We will be back soon...

just wondering why it is still offline;)? getting spammed with bugs? i can understand that=,=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back