• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that sux @highrate is, that everyone is going for an sorcerer : S

ye but, everyone is kinda always sorc cus everybody wants to ue ;p

except classictibia cus its uberSeRIoUz

my 7.72 client debugs when im trying to log after changing ip, any solutions? windows vista here. tried to reinstall, doesnt work.

hmm atleast re-install it remove it from your pc. Tibia Client Download - Windows download again. and see what happens this is the only solution i can make for youXD or just wait for some pc nerds to give you the real solution.

dude lower the frag time it is 11 hours for one frag.. unable to war then...
for the rest server seems stable now.

Last edited:
2 frags thats it=,=? it is pretty highrate so alot of people play here to war (and some to just feel the rpg)

Yeah 2 unjusts without any punishment. If you make many frags you have to think smart (dont kill non-skulled players) or play with red skull and maybe get a ban.

dude lower the frag time it is 11 hours for one frag.. unable to war then...
for the rest server seems stable now.

RS on an highrate isn't really bad. The lootrate and exprate is high enough to deal with losing all EQ and BP.

^i hate tibicam.. where is the tibiacam folder then to upload your clips in?..
now if i wanna record again it keep saying please select a file what you wanna look.:S?

Ryan can u fix those house names, and remove the dead bodies from the beds and change it so players can't open others housedoors.

^i hate tibicam.. where is the tibiacam folder then to upload your clips in?..
now if i wanna record again it keep saying please select a file what you wanna look.:S?

You choose what folder to save the cam in. You can choose any folder but if you want to watch them later you must move them to the same folder as tibicam.exe is in.

I doubt I'll play this server due to Hellrages team speedbotting again. How can you seriously be lagfree with everybody else's computers are slow? Compared to your ofcourse?

Can't be bothered playing this crap.

hahahaha got proof of them and speedbotting? because you always told me that i have to get proof first blabla.who is hellrage ingame on roldera and i will check it too. but to call the server crap because of some people who are MABY speedbotting that is low;)

I doubt I'll play this server due to Hellrages team speedbotting again. How can you seriously be lagfree with everybody else's computers are slow? Compared to your ofcourse?

Lol, you keep saying that we use speedbot hahaha ? omg

We dont speedbot.

Im sure you understand someone with higher level, boh and time ring can outrun pretty much anyone.

And just to add, the server is completely lagg free for me and its also less exhaust for walking than other servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back