• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude you're a lame retard. You downgraded my friends' skills and deleted my knight just cause you didn't like my skills lmao. Not even gonna waste my time on your craptacular ot.

More likely because you afk botted. Bye bye.

Please fix the houses, remove dead bodies from the beds, and give the houses real names :) Also, shouldn't wands have 3sqm range instead of 2?

Last edited:
houses are gonna stay as it is.

Is it something thats hard to fix or is it just takes long time to do? And what about house doors? Dont care much about house names but its good if only house owner can open/close doors.

- As in, you lowered skill rate, yet the botter(s) still got the same level.

im gonna start playing next week no time now :p well, at the weekends were goin to play whole day/nights PS 3 :D *15 of us*

I think it's too easy to level with sds. People don't make them anymore, they just buy them from the shop and get profit almost on whatever they hunt.

I think it's too easy to level with sds. People don't make them anymore, they just buy them from the shop and get profit almost on whatever they hunt.

Why would people make them? Its 6k for bp sd with 2x and 8k to make with mana fluids for the same charges. And I wont even think about how much time you would waste if you make them from mana regain.

@Kosari: You cant buy pot from the npc in venore.

- As in, you lowered skill rate, yet the botter(s) still got the same level.

I don't think botters should have a second chance, immiadate deletion would fit them very well. Raotiz kinda deserves this one. As he've been taking magic level 80 to be able to one hit me again.

Deletion to botters, and more activity would be better from your side, kosari..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back