• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
selling my 7.72 and 7.4 files for 100 euro. PM me if you are interested =)).

And suffer the same faith as originaltibia? =/ :p

Originaltibia was never hacked by Ryan because of injections in the files, he got. But it was Originaltibia who trusted him which lead to the hack. And to be clear now, he might inject something NOW but he never did before as I have the files myself. But I can tell you one thing, if you trust Ryan or anyone else claiming his a good programmer and wants to work for you as a server manager, youll end up like him.

Originaltibia was never hacked by Ryan because of injections in the files, he got. But it was Originaltibia who trusted him which lead to the hack. And to be clear now, he might inject something NOW but he never did before as I have the files myself. But I can tell you one thing, if you trust Ryan or anyone else claiming his a good programmer and wants to work for you as a server manager, youll end up like him.

so host them... pfft

selling my 7.72 and 7.4 files for 100 euro. PM me if you are interested =)).

ye fu man. i see your not even "trying" to get the 7.4 up again. better stop hosting and leave and try to find a rl life.=))

Roldera will go online again tommorow around 12:00 AM in the morning. Roldera will return as 7.72 server, WITHOUT RESET! So your account stays.

Last edited:
same, 8x. Accounts are imported from Roldera 7.4 so no reset or any losses :).

if you restart the characters then you will get 100 more players, else we wont start playing on a ot where are already high levels, sorry.

then don't start, people have donated for their characters so no i won't reset it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back