• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Roldera
Why u dont start this server in client 7,4?
Server is really great...
In Tibia 7,72 i think peoples will use cheats to exp and to pvp and i think war in tibia 7,72 is sux
/ Madafaka Team

Roldera will go online again tommorow around 12:00 AM in the morning. Roldera will return as 7.72 server, WITHOUT RESET! So your account stays.

so ppl didnt donate before and you still reseted? gz

open other 7.72 ot.. i doubt hellrage will play 8x 7.72 ;[

so ppl didnt donate before and you still reseted? gz

open other 7.72 ot.. i doubt hellrage will play 8x 7.72 ;[

wtf your talking he says no reset. and you say "you still reseted"

and if some of hellrage team play'd classictibia (2,5x exp) why can't they play 8x lol.

dont tell me theres no big difference between this server and classic tibia server....
and at loldera before when it was highrate ppl donated and still reset so, you got my point yet ?

but roldera lasted 2+ months without reset and loldera was highrate :peace:

then don't start, people have donated for their characters so no i won't reset it.

Hmm like you never done that before xD Last time was on Loldera highrate where people donated to 200 and you reset the day after.

Sorry I wont play your servers unless its highrate cuz its not worth it.

wtf your talking he says no reset. and you say "you still reseted"

and if some of hellrage team play'd classictibia (2,5x exp) why can't they play 8x lol.

Lowrate + advanced bot (many use it) = bad combination
Lowrate + donation = bad combination (it doesnt matter if noobs like Dominik donate to lvl 180 on highrate but on lowrate its different)

Omg Roldera for 7.72? are you crazy rayan?... On 7.72 tibia all will play with bot

do u mean 12am.. as in 5 hrs away? or do u actu. mean 12pm as in like 17 hrs away? ;p

give it a try ppl, and if u need to just donate once for 250k (i duno how much it is, like 5 euro or something)and PG with that cash it goes quick. luckily i had some cash left from the start of the server when it was a bit easy xd

last man if classic tibia was open and roldera was open, which ot would you play? not getting my point yet? ppl rather play a good server with slow exp and a bad server with slow exp, you can't compare this 7.4 ot to classic,

Try to find some auto detection tool, or make a custom client maybe so people cant bot.

Also, can you log into logs, so you can see blackd commands?

you sure can, still can't believe you're blaming us for using Speedbot

Lowrate + advanced bot (many use it) = bad combination
Lowrate + donation = bad combination (it doesnt matter if noobs like Dominik donate to lvl 180 on highrate but on lowrate its different)

i know dominik donates alot:p but if you have the cash for it why not lol^^ btw he only donated once for cash and i think once for lvl for the rest its easy to pg to lvl 120 because at lvl 120 or something its the same rate as on a highrate (8x) so your not gonna play any lowrate? because on everylowrate you got people with advanced bots.

i know dominik donates alot:p but if you have the cash for it why not lol^^ btw he only donated once for cash and i think once for lvl for the rest its easy to pg to lvl 120 because at lvl 120 or something its the same rate as on a highrate (8x) so your not gonna play any lowrate? because on everylowrate you got people with advanced bots.

If I get a char + cash here I can play but else I wont play against donation team ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back