• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 8x RLMAP - Roldera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just a matter of time we will probably make a discussion/developement thread soon :)

no because there are still some kids on this server who are donating.? just make highrate this one failed again... put donations on that highrate i really don't care but on this server there are no wars anymore or fun.

signed!!!!!1

BUMPPPP, Ryan so far you have the funniest oldskool ots, but you should keep them on longer. Put low/medium/highrate without donates!! Or well atleast without exp donate!

BUMPPPP, Ryan so far you have the funniest oldskool ots, but you should keep them on longer. Put low/medium/highrate without donates!! Or well atleast without exp donate!

roldera is a few months on now :)

roldera is a few months on now :)

know but since you changed the client and since u had to many bugs on 7.4, alot of players quitted! You could have a vote on you're forum what people want! Like this:

Keep roldera as it is, no more servers.
Reset roldera,
Keep roldera as it is and put on other server
Close Roldera and put other server like holdera/toldera

I bet you will have a lot that are voting, or atleast playing you're server, I can guarantee you that you will have more than you have now <=4 players!

know but since you changed the client and since u had to many bugs on 7.4, alot of players quitted! You could have a vote on you're forum what people want! Like this:

Keep roldera as it is, no more servers.
Reset roldera,
Keep roldera as it is and put on other server
Close Roldera and put other server like holdera/toldera

I bet you will have a lot that are voting, or atleast playing you're server, I can guarantee you that you will have more than you have now <=4 players!
you can guarantee him, that he'll gain more cash too

I dont really care, as long as you got a real OT to pvp at.

i dont really care if he have donations, as long as he dont have experience in the shop or you can only buy experience to a x lvl.

ROLDERA GM: Just open a new Loldera with MANY donations so u can get rich and also we can enjoy a high rate war server oldschool

PLEASE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back