• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Global Map HIGH RATE - Old School Features!

Add it to ot servlist so you get players, dosent work to just add it here.

Cant believe this is getting repeat , repeat ..and repeat ,each time this guy release his server. Its already half dead i bet? This is made for low rate and should stay as it is. Is there still a lack of active gm? Like no way to actually report anything at all? I would hope he learned from his past experience but i guess some people are just stubborn. Nonetheless let me know when your going for low/mid rate i will be happy to join. Since i love this server. Just not easy mode.

I'd give him props for at least trying. There's a lack of servers (oldschool servers).

Just re-open Nevila Land Of Brave, oldschool community have a lack of selfmade servers..
Just map some new shit (or get some players to map for you) and put it on otservlist.org to get players.
Your server will get players when you put time in it.

Dear Bumpys,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Spamming
-------
Dont post if you wont play, easy. Enough with the flaming.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

Original Post:
http://otland.net/f43/germany-master...2/#post1487832
dont play it, Znote is abuser

also you think this eric noob would give files for Znote?
i dont think so lol

bye close this thread and do not open this because you will fail
All the best,
OtLand

Dear Bumpys,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Spamming
-------
Dont post if you wont play, easy. Enough with the flaming.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

Original Post:
http://otland.net/f43/netherlands-7...es-170631/f43/germany-master...2/#post1487832
dont play it, Znote is abuser

also you think this eric noob would give files for Znote?
i dont think so lol

bye close this thread and do not open this because you will fail
All the best,
OtLand
Youmad your OT is awful?

Back