• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Global Map HIGH RATE - Old School Features!

Alright, thanks for the response!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any chance you could make it pvp-enforced? That would probably attract more people, at least the ones who likes to fight, obviously not without a skull system. Skull system with pvp-e would be quite awesome. Maybe you could put it to a vote? I know i'd be more interested in pvpe, it wouldn't have to be a lot of exp of course, if you'd kill a level 80 fella when you're 50~60 you'd get 1-2 levels depending on how much damage you dealt to him of course. Think about it will ya? Could be pretty cool and pretty unique since most servers don't have that!

- - - Updated - - -

It would really make wars a lot more interesting and rewarding.

I would love to play it, but seems people arent intrested and it wont be 30+ at the start so its not even worth playing.. for me

im in canada vancouver Birtish columbia Pacific time......What would 12:00 C-E-T be my time? Btw ill be Big papa im joining :D

im in canada vancouver Birtish columbia Pacific time......What would 12:00 C-E-T be my time? Btw ill be Big papa im joining :D

Well the currect CET Time is 08:50 so in 3 hours it's 11:50 CET. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, thanks for the response!

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any chance you could make it pvp-enforced? That would probably attract more people, at least the ones who likes to fight, obviously not without a skull system. Skull system with pvp-e would be quite awesome. Maybe you could put it to a vote? I know i'd be more interested in pvpe, it wouldn't have to be a lot of exp of course, if you'd kill a level 80 fella when you're 50~60 you'd get 1-2 levels depending on how much damage you dealt to him of course. Think about it will ya? Could be pretty cool and pretty unique since most servers don't have that!

- - - Updated - - -

It would really make wars a lot more interesting and rewarding.

I understand what you mean but that also means that people will just kill EVERYONE, and that my friend, that is what kills a server faster than you can say Quidditch!

Well the currect CET Time is 08:50 so in 3 hours it's 11:50 CET. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I understand what you mean but that also means that people will just kill EVERYONE, and that my friend, that is what kills a server faster than you can say Quidditch!

so in 4 hours.... 4 am in the morning damit OPEN NOW LOL xD

bump. lets make this server fun. We need players tho so join ! Will be alot of fun

40 minutes =)

- - - Updated - - -

lol 6 people 2 Mino archers 2 ds and a orc berserker VS one person and hes still alive 10 miontues later new tibia is a joke lmao

11:50 Captain Fearless: So you seek passage to Darashia.. I must warn you, this route is haunted by a ghostship. Do you still seek passage?

11:52 Petros: Do you seek a passage to Venore for free?

Back