• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice ! Oldera ots back again . I was playing in it before . :)

thats just around thais temple. to kill the lvl 8sXD ifyou pass them you can just hunt free and in peaceeeee

Nono At Ank Dragons, OK I pked too haha but all did exevo mort hur , I did also, downed 4ppl alone but then I died , like 7 vs me xD :x

I forgot my account number please pm me, my pass were montana123

I think u cant search an account based on password since several accounts can have the same password. You need to pm your acc info (name, location, email etc)

You can't sell ring of the skys to Rashid for 30k. Edron dosen't sell life rings in the top of the magic tower either. :(

Last edited:
It's ridicilous if you're going to have that mana for exori, knights shouldn't be able to spam exori's that just unbalanced and they spam the hell out of our manas. Fix it asap.

I think you need to make one last stage, like 3x on level 170. Else people will get too high level.

Don't make xp donations on a fun OT lol, Just do it like classic tibia, only make donations to keep the server up or smth..?

Don't make xp donations on a fun OT lol, Just do it like classic tibia, only make donations to keep the server up or smth..?
Are you dumb? The owner of classictibia have gone -16.000 swedish crowns on the server. The donation he recieves are nothing compared to what it cost to have his dedicated up.
Also let the idiot who want to waste 5 euro for some exp on a highrate server do that.

Last edited:
@^are you dumb? what you say is exactly what avorian means. that classic runs a server without any donations (atleast not donations where people can buy exp etc) so pls next time read it good what he means and then reply. ;)

Once again Death Squad has proven themselves to be cowards. Nothing more to add. Goodluck with the server, doubt I'll play when these nerds outnumber us in levels and can't dare to let us be atleast almost equal level in order to fight them.

I don't cry that I died, the opposite. I was going to log, but then Chaeb said that he doubt they'd be that pathetic to kill us at this low level. But they proven him wrong.

Last edited:
Once again Death Squad has proven themselves to be cowards. Nothing more to add. Goodluck with the server, doubt I'll play when these nerds outnumber us in levels and can't dare to let us be atleast almost equal level in order to fight them.

I don't cry that I died, the opposite. I was going to log, but then Chaeb said that he doubt they'd be that pathetic to kill us at this low level. But they proven him wrong.

life is hard...
wow 1x dead on highrate ot and quit xp

havn't tryed the server yet but will later

life is hard...
wow 1x dead on highrate ot and quit xp

Wow, you must be dumb? I went to demona with like 15 bps of sds which I bought for all my money I had. I know it's a highrate, but it still takes time to walk to demona and get that kind of money. I could play it safe by logging out and level when they were off, then war. But I never thought they'd sink this low. They obviously fear us ;)

its highrate ot,who cares if they kill anyone lol, you playing ot for lvling?

edit; i LOST 15 BP SD ,ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!! WOW

As I said, it was all my money. And I don't have that much time to waste on this server anyway as I don't take it seriously. But I wanted to fight fair or "almost fair" but death squad like to fight when they are outnumbering us in players & levels. Now I won't speak to you anymore as you're nothing but a ridicilous little child that have no idea what he speaks about. Lol, I seriously have no idea wtf you say and no fucking idea why you think you're so cool. As you're a nobody in the 7.X community.

Bye

thats how death squad isXD always want to be outlvl'd so they are like "uncatchable" + they don't let enemy's get above 100 (atleast they try) and thats what they call warXD

I have said that several times, but they reply with "we're pro's". Atleast some of them. But I won't even speak about pro's and noobs. As it's ridicilous to even state that they are that, it's the people who should see that not themselves. As outnumbering is the lowest method you can use in wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back