• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellrage LoL i dont call u botter, i say u use bot!!! that doesnt mean i said= BOTTER HEY. Im still waiting for ur duel on legendia-war.hopto.org if u are scared duel in 9 mins i wait u in thais hostel be there. Msg Balls of Steel.

From the creators of the Oldera series!

Welcome to Loldera 7.7. A high rated, global map, version 7.72 based Open Tibia Server.

Loldera is a replica of Holdera. Same rates, same fun. Server stays up long time! Just like Roldera, even when there are not a lot of players Loldera will stay up. For proof I would like to refer to roldera, which is still online although it lacks loads of players.

The experience rate is such configured that you will level real fast. The experience rate starts at 300x and ends at 5x at level 150.

You can create an account at www.loldera.net, the IP to connect is loldera.net on port 7171.

(P.S if Loldera.net doesn't work for you use http://82.98.234.164)

"Loldera closed.
Server just lacks of players."

Ryan, you're a fucking moron. :thumbup: Surprised he didn't put donations on again right before he closed it.

lol its not too buggy for being a 7.4. could be worse. i think it should reset and come back with higher rates

You're just talking shit at the forum, you're lying like 1x every post.

dreepyisflipper.png

are you sure we are the ones who are lieing all the time? you need a secret char (but its not secret anymore) to flame us and call us botters yes you did call us botters on flipper and acting like a big retard. pls stop calling us a lier if you need secret chars to flame us. and still denying it was you on flipper

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just another proof.. That he said, he wasn't Flipper.

Guess he will come up with other excuses now.

Actually i knew azee was last man hahaha, and i knew he tried to get secrets out of me. That's why i said i was flipper coz i remember last man and time to shine accused me for being flipper.

Go ahead keep flaming, i thought this flame was was over =o. Now i got some happy flamings yay! Great day !

@edit, i would never accuse anyone for bot that's just lame.

Omg, this is just hilarious! XDD
That excuse really sucked dude.
And Azee is not last man XD

Omg, this is just hilarious! XDD
That excuse really sucked dude.
And Azee is not last man XD

IT IS NOT AN EXCUSE, well you or last man then =), and it's real pathetic starting ots just to flame me, ROOOOOFL! that proves that you're lowlifers

@edit, well timeto~ it's kinda fun you're like ''HSUASHuashaushUAS stop crying'' and when i said something you're like ARGHHHHHH FUHDFIUDFDFS8FGU, and i really don't care whatever you say, because atleast i've got a life. I don't start ot's just to try owning someone when it is in fact you who got owned <3.

@edit2 this will be my last post in this thread, (i think) if last man and timetoshine think they won too much i'll get back here.

But untill that i'll let them think they're right, still i don't see why they brought up this like 1 week after i stopped flaming them. Since they were the ones getting pissed i don't know why they brought it up again actually.

Well who are we talking about, RIGHT? hehe well i don't care if people thinks i'm a liar, because i'm not atleast i know i don't lie and that is enough for me.

@last man, instead of faking chats between u and me at legendia you should go get a life instead of flaming me all the time, well you're choice keep flaming me if you want i won't read them though.

@Time to shine, Ahhh mr pro pvpah aka braggah! You're seriously the biggest fail i've ever seen, you're cocky and you brag like 10 hours a day, You like to flame me even though you mostly get pissed and probably punch the wall. That's pretty fun actually, also you're a pathetic, starting ot's just to flame me.

If you really wanna prove that i got a ''girl voice'' get to karlstad and we could have a talk face to face, does that sound good? pm me about time and shit if you'd like to come, you can bring your ''guild'' if you want to :).

Last edited:
Sorry, I started the ot.. Because I saw RealSOFT joining it.
Thought I was gonna take a look at the server.
And when I went to the training hall, I saw you.
Thats where I thought, if I could get some truth out of you.

Im playing roldera.. If you ask ^.-

And I dont rly play that OT..
Just logging in to pk.

AND no.. I didnt start to flame, only you making up excuses as normal.
It's so funny how you lie so often..

Just deal with it. You're pathetic and owned.

Come up with proofs instead.

Cause your excuses doesnt make any sense.

EDIT: Bazzese, you have no idea what ur talking about.. You're just saying non-sense atm. And about that meeting-place.. Sure I told u in-game where u should come..
I still dont expect you to come, cause ur point is to get respect here, you faggot.
"even you're guild can come. You told me" makes no sense.

Last edited:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just another proof.. That he said, he wasn't Flipper.

Guess he will come up with other excuses now.

ah ye that reply i was looking for in this thread because we just showed everyone that bazesse is lieing here and me/we are not faking chats in/on legendia.

@bazesse haven't really readed your reply closely because i know its full with bullshit (like you are;)) i only readed this :

"@last man, instead of faking chats between u and me at legendia you should go get a life instead of flaming me all the time, well you're choice keep flaming me if you want i won't read them though."
if im not right we got dem good proof that we ain't faking chats on legendia and you are telling people shit here;) and i understand why you started a 8.x serverXD so you canjust press you f7 or whatever hotkey to shoot your sds because aiming is kinda to hard for ya;) but goodluck in your 8.x tibia life. for the record im not azee lol i will NEVER EVER play a 8.x server:wub:

just to shut your mouth for real now:

dreepyisflipper.png

read this picture and the picture above it and you'll all understand itXD

Ye, screw this for now..

I rly dont think he should reset roldera..
Alot of people has put their time very much, to play this ot.
I think Ryan should think again, and fix the bugs.. That way, he'll gain more money.

Server seem to be closed.

Thread owner advertising his new OT.

Thread also goes /closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back