• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
16:28 Flipper: botbotbotbotbotbotbot
16:28 Flipper: u have 0 skill

that is probaly you right bazesse:)? atleast you act the same first you/him accuses us for combo bot just like you didXD and now you/him spam us that we are botters

No it's not me, and i never accused you for combo bot so i don't know what you're talking about.

This is what tibia should look like ;(

YouTube - Tibia

But still if tibia never went 7.6+ there would be lvl 350+ sorcerers running around hitting like 800 with ue or even more, and like 600-700 with sds and that's in pvp lol!

They probably made the right choice but still tibia was so much better!

i hope someone makes a good ot. until then imma jus check advertisements and see if there is any good ones. stupid low rate shit rofll. see ya all later until some good ot comes.. >.>

i hope someone makes a good ot. until then imma jus check advertisements and see if there is any good ones. stupid low rate shit rofll. see ya all later until some good ot comes.. >.>

we dont care get lost noone wants to team with you maybe go with hellrage u both got same low iq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back