• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that has recorded during these battles? :D

Yes, Jesus is recording the battles

I recorded the last venore battle aswell ;o

GM, what about some war mode or smth?

its really fkd that you lose unjusts sooooo fking slow <.<

Donations ruined the OTS, with 4€ you can get level 150. fail.

Still, gonna be loads of lvl 200s now, gogo "nice wars" =/

exactly. theres no normal human being who donates to lvl 200.

Kosari, you should lower the xp donations to like 2 million xp points, now there will be MANY 200+

Experience Points - if you are below level 100 you receive 15 million experience points, above level 100 receive 10 million experience points. At level 180 you get 3 million.

Great. Now this server will last long and have great wars. Who was at ob today?

i was. but ofcourse big fail at ourside. i can explain why it went totally wrong at us with 1 clip of me on youtube.YouTube - fail ob + team ;)
we got a way to big team... with alot of spam kids in it...

Anyone tibiacamed it?

I heard Gabo owned someone from the green team with his paralyze =D

Great. Now this server will last long and have great wars. Who was at ob today?

3811055786_b51d292cde.jpg

i was. but ofcourse big fail at ourside. i can explain why it went totally wrong at us with 1 clip of me on youtube.YouTube - fail ob + team ;)
we got a way to big team... with alot of spam kids in it...

I laughed my ass during this battle, I even cried laughing in Thais dp when everyone was commin 1 by 1, I do not take this war seriously as everybody know. Else I'd be kicking 1 by 1 who did those misstakes. But I'm here for the lolz, as this is loldera afterall ;)

DS who takes this seriously, chill down. I'll give you a real battle if I get few more of my original team.

@Sammy: ye was a nice one, he got trapped - dedek.

Already had a feeling we would be slaughtered the minute I entered the vent. =/ :p

Lol that sux, only donator or no lifers will be able to get exp over 151-.- change from 5x exp to atleast 7 ! AGREE !!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back