• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] 7.72 Highrate Loldera OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason to cam almighty mus from speedhacking, everyone already knows he does/did.

The screenshot of his bro having a black'd license proves this aswell. :)

oh and hellrage about your faire playing guild "suprise"on classictibia. idk if they are really clean anymore. since liam darkcrosser from classic known as "szyderca here" is a nice botter so maby alot of suprise members are sharing these botties?

lol dude

I fought already so many botters in my life but I NEVER cried as much as you do
I just fought them back and owned them in a smarter way
but since you are a dirty noob that is not able to play tibia like a skilled player does you won't ever beat us

Understand it and now go hush into your rat cave you retarded ***************************************************

its true that there are more players in evening but this server is slowly losing players again.

lol dude

but since you are a dirty noob that is not able to play tibia like a skilled player does you won't ever beat us

Understand it and now go hush into your rat cave you retarded ***************************************************

its just the fact that suprise always were the good and not botting guys. but it seems not true at all. thats where i am "crying" about;) ofc i own szyderca easy etc, but thats not what i mention. and you hurt my feelings whit all these flames menz:S

lol dude

You really make alot of sence ... not. :D
We can't play tibia since we caught your team botting, while your team is uber pr0 with a bot?

I dont really get your logics.

@all cry babies
why so serious??

;(

Last edited:
its just the fact that suprise always were the good and not botting guys. but it seems not true at all. thats where i am "crying" about;) ofc i own szyderca easy etc, but thats not what i mention. and you hurt my feelings whit all these flames menz:S

You don't own anyone. Everytime i saw you play you sucked pretty hard.

But i'm sure you could kill someone, maybe an afker? or maybe not..

You really make alot of sence ... not. :D
We can't play tibia since we caught your team botting, while your team is uber pr0 with a bot?

I dont really get your logics.

I don't care if you catch any polack botting, i really give a fuck about that lol

Catch me/mus/hellrage anyone from our close team like lenny or smth cheating and yeah then maybe I would care.. mostly laugh at them haha

You never owned us with your team gail and you never will
Every OT I met you, me and my team owned you so hardcore that wtf I just can't believe you still got a big mouth after being so bad
You just can't admit that we're WAY better than you in ALL ways

hmm remember thais? we changed from city once (since you always want ank so you can use your speed(hack)). we did close battle and didn't work out well foryou guys after you all died you came back died almost again but then needed the polacks at the endXD so don't lie to us ploxzor:(

we got owned in thais because we wanted to fight (you guys pz camp so often) you guys played more defensive in that battle ,we more agresive w/e you won ,you are happy now? .p

about ank part. its not true, its dominik or snuduls who always saiid ank or no battle because of their speed, gfb spam blbalbla.

sorry :p

Last edited:
im not happy it is just that lee says we never owned you guys. in fact we were not even that defence if you call standing at north gate a good defence then i laugh at you. we were standing there because we were only 5-6 at the end you were double of that so we had to go rotworm defence and asyou saw it worked out

as i said you played defensive style not in defence? problem to read? .p

indeed, we was maybe double but how many ppl was in vt? 3-4?

w/e

edit; do anyone remember that edron battle on toldera or holdera when dominks and his team was defence in ghoul passage with around 15ppl and we break that defence with 6 ppl ?? heuaheah

i wrote some sentence/word wrong so i edited :OOOOo

none is perfect

You don't own anyone. Everytime i saw you play you sucked pretty hard.

But i'm sure you could kill someone, maybe an afker? or maybe not..

Well at least he can kill you pretty easy.
As he is much better than you.

All I know about you, is a noob that doesnt know how to heal,
seems that your type of pvp is kinda retarded
and a girl voice crying in skype after a death.

Sure if im not good, but we both know every time I took pz at you, you ran away.
Even when I was lvl 127 and you 148 (at old loldera)You did not even want to have a 1vs1 battle.
Cause I chased you once at desert, and you ran into dp. And no, I weren't with a team, I were alone.

A little noob like you shouldnt talk about last man if he sucks.
You got to worry about your pvp, since you're one of the worst I know.

Hopefully you'll get better and stop acting like a little pussy in-game, and acting tough at forums ;)

im not happy it is just that lee says we never owned you guys. in fact we were not even that defence if you call standing at north gate a good defence then i laugh at you. we were standing there because we were only 5-6 at the end you were double of that so we had to go rotworm defence and asyou saw it worked out

you ran to mintwallin defence lol! and the only reason snuduls and deozal want ank is because they can outrush everyone.

we weren't double, we were like 2-3 more lol.

@up, once again i've never talked to you in skype. Don't know how to heal? are you still pissy because you died? heh

Oh wow i ran to dp? you and i both know i had no supplies so stop talking shit.

Btw, didn't you say our discussion was over? seems as it's not. And by the by I'm so much better than you. This isn't bragging. It is A fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back