• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
@nuknim Please don't understand it incorrectly, I personally don't mean that mounts are bad idea in general and I understand why you would think it is nice to have, however the Sabrehaven goal is to be a precise replica of 7.8 as much as possible with only customs that is required. As well, I didn't said that I will introduce POI however I am still thinking about that.

Where task?
There are no tasks yet, but maybe I will implement it as a feature request however unsure yet.
Seems like a good project but you should respect the original exp rates and remove party share feature. I wish ya the best of luck.

Yours
Laylee
Thanks for the good wishes, however I don't believe that party shared exp rates will have bad impact to the server. I personally believe that it will help to balance the less popular vocation popularity.

Furthermore I wish to say huge thanks for all who came in at the server start and I am very glad that we achieved quite nice players record! I wish that Sabrehaven players base will increase within the day to day progress and will grow as a successful long term server. See you in game, newcomer!
24 players online on January 24, 2020, 8:06 pm CET

Any chance to add gold change , i.e. change 100 gold to 1 plat

i would play but level 8 and then u get club and leather armor?
Wtf
Just give us Barbarian Axe, plate set... No point playing i died by level 20 paladin on Thais xD
Give starting set to everyone on main, automatically

i would play but level 8 and then u get club and leather armor?
Wtf
Just give us Barbarian Axe, plate set... No point playing i died by level 20 paladin on Thais xD
Give starting set to everyone on main, automatically
Agree, at least give us things that are not sellable. Scale armor, brass legs, viking shield, legion helmet.
Also I would recommend having a midrate or highrate first so people can trust you as a hoster. I like what you've accomplished tho =)

Agree, at least give us things that are not sellable. Scale armor, brass legs, viking shield, legion helmet.
Also I would recommend having a midrate or highrate first so people can trust you as a hoster. I like what you've accomplished tho =)
+1. Close server And open it in 1 week on Friday with higher rates. iT was 30 people but all left cause it was imposible to make it on main
Id say midrate
And make it a bit easier at beginning, give set not just a "club" with 7 attack ROFL

Well, gold change is working and can be done at any banker: 23:53 Suzy: So I should change 100 of your gold coins to 1 platinum coins for you?

I'm not sure if this is deliberiately condescendingor by accident, either way you sound like a douchebag.

You can get scale armor at the scale arm quest in Thais. Battle axe and battle hammer are also easy to get. Starting fresh without anybody to hand you EQ is actually very fun and an interesting challenge.

Yes you kidding? Its 2020 we need some starting items.
Look what happened? from 30 to 0 players, becouse no items and people get mad and start PK

Will be reset with easier equip or not?
thanks but i wanna play 7.8 and server is empty lol

Sorry for giving the input from myself a little late regarding this many interesting topics. I don't want to quote every of yours comments individually and will answer in a general way for everyone regarding what kind of the server the Sabrehaven is & will be.

The Sabrehaven is the replica of TIBIA.

The Legacy Tibia which everyone has in their mindset as the best game in the world and because of that mindset the people who played Tibia from the 7.4~ era are still here in OTLand and in Tibia community in general no matter that we are already 20+ years old, with family or even own kids. The Real Tibia was never mean to be easy, the death loss was incredibly costly and painful while the PK was the most popular thing in any point and in any levels.

I as well find very interesting when people claim there are no challenges in Tibia 7.8 without POI or other massive quests while they are rage quit because they die at level 15 by PK and lost their 20 minutes experience? The experience rates in Sabrehaven are already noob friendly with nice 10x higher experience rate for very beginner and leading a step by step to the more challenging rates and game play. Furthermore the PK topic became a very ugly one as well. Maybe take your input and make a guild to fight against dominando BR because if YOU would login to server the others would follow you as well.

Furthermore, the started equipment topic is an absolute disrespect of Tibia concept. The Tibia world is HUGE! The 7.8 world has to offer for you 111 different quests with an amazing items which you can achieve your self! It is bullshit to login to server and ez two hit an Amazon with your spike sword. Why do you expect that someone has to give something to you in Tibia? Because in the Tibia which I love you have to achieve that something.

Lastly, I wish to say that I can't believe how broken you have to be to yell that OMG make a server restart because we had no starting items and died by PK at level 15. If you would host any server I would never go in to try it out with this broken mindset.

However, the difficult start of Sabrehaven have lead me to accept the more newcomer friendly rates of loot and spawn & decrease the limits of PK. From the next server save the following changes will be applied in the Sabrehaven server:
Loot rate: 2x
Spawn rate: 2x

Limits about the player killing will be left absolutely originally as in the 7.8 Tibia.
killsDayRedSkull = 3
killsWeekRedSkull = 5
killsMonthRedSkull = 10
killsDayBanishment = 6
killsWeekBanishment = 10
killsMonthBanishment = 20
banLength = 30 days
redSkullTime = 30 days

All in all, remember that Sabrehaven have just launched and with a day to day of hard work all together we will make a great very niche Tibia 7.8 server.

P.S. Let me motivate you a little and please watch this video till the very end. Thank you and hope to see you again in game.

My suggestions:

Make sign on Rookgard that tell people that Click the Book: and get to level 8
Also make that you click book and get a free mace, leather armor, leather legs, leather helmet and boots
make 3 frags for red skull and 5 for bann

And that’s what’s wrong with this community. People are fucking noobs and toxic

Just FYI im not a noob i am top level of the server, so before trolls attack me, just so you know
It not for me to be "easier" (which is no big deal) its for noobs who come here to test the server. I am think on community. Its not for myself
Maybe you are toxic for leaving the server on first day

Last edited:
You are not the top level in the server

If any knights want EQ please PM me in game (Iron)

Last edited:
Greetings, today I have made an update which I most likely never wish to implement. However, all players requested that with very valid arguments. I self notice that majority of people get stuck without rope too fast or die by rats because when they skip Rookgaard they have no starting eq and in mainland it became a little more difficult than in Rook to make it. All in all, I introduced beginner friendly starting items which can be taken from the "Screaming Spellbook". Also, I implemented that screaming spellbook in Rook temple would scream different many texts which will grab newcomer attention to think about the click.

AbRAU4f.png

Sometimes it feels like the Demons is trapped inside this awful book...

Hey, Paco,

Well, server just launched and it is just the beginning for the population to rise. I saw your private message and I can assure you that the server will stay live for long. Also, I believe that during days the players will increase since this is a really bug-free, stable, Cipsoft resources based and long-term server. Furthermore, I have many features planned to be incoming for the Sabrehaven one of the major things I am thinking about is updating the server to the 7.9 protocol and introduce all the content of the 7.9 like POI and etc... Because on the other hand the 7.9 gameplay is absolutely as good & same as in the 7.8 just more challenging content available.