• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [8.0] - Mysticnation

Server Website/AAC
http://mysticnation.servegame.com
Server Address
mysticnation.servegame.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

woeterman94

Inventor
Reaction score
Mysticnation is back and better than ever!

Bored of those high experience server?
Are you looking for a challenge?
Looking for a big adventure map?
Don't look any further...

Join MysticNation today!

.:Server Stats:.
========================================
*Our server is 24/7 and 365 days a year online!
*The server is PVP and RPG.
*Huge custom map.
*This is a serious server.
*Account creator on site.
*Guild creator on site.
*Experience stages!
*More then 250 houses available.
*Alot of events!
*Custom spells and monsters.
*Protection limit for those under lvl 50
*More then 70 quests!
*PvP arena, MvP Arena and Event arena!
*You are able to buy monster outfits!
*Alot of updates, and good staff!
*All 8.0 material added!
========================================

.:Login Tutorial:.

1. Create an account on Mysticnation (http://mysticnation.servegame.com/)
2. Open the 8.0 tibia client
3. Start the ipchanger
4. Set ipchanger to 8.0
5. IP: mysticnation.servegame.com PORT: 7171
6. PLAY!!!

If you need the client and ip changer, check the website.

======================
Hope to see you ingame soon!
The mysticnation crew...
======================

To all of you readers, wouter is the admin who abuses.

I got banned caause the server people including me explained him, we got complains. WE didn't like the server as it is now.. We have ideas and tips. HE BANNED ME. Well followed up by my buddies going offline. So you see the point.

we also have different realistic mindthoughts about him giving stuff to 1 guy called hauq, who did allmost get top of list from new character in few days with all stuff needed without the extra hard work we did as normal players..

So this server is dead, cause of his own mistakes. Banning 1 guy with not 1 single good line makes all the active people go offline.. We are in a discord server and won't be up. So yes wouter, go play solo on ur own server, try to get people play it cause we won't.. Or just shut down ur server.

Want us back? Get other people as admin, stop abusing and unban me cause otherwise, this server is done!

GG ..

BY THE WAY! Don't tell people you are "krachtpatser" Cause that was me!
you stole the name and sad it was your character years a go, while players in game like tryondrax, even sad you are not him! They know its me cause i knew his sisters name, which also played on server with me and him.

Also we, the guys who play server knew much more about this server then you.. Tells us enough..

Regards!

1 of the 6 dissapointed people!
sorry for english mistakes :*

OuweM.

You already made a big scene in my server, started insulting my staff, trashing the forum etc..
But the drop that spilled the glass was that you started creating new accounts just to harass players and spreading lies. It was your terrible behavior that lead to a ban. So please don't go to OTland now to create a scene.

I'm not an abuser, the server is not dead... If you don't want to play it fine.. But leave other players alone. And stop lying to people and telling something that's not true. I never abused anything and never gave away items.

And no man. I never "stole" your username. Krachtpatser is my character. I've been using it since I started playing Tibia in 2004.

Keep on lying, keep on deleting the truth from forum, but this thing; THIS TOPIC, you can't delete it, you can't take my name, you didn't even knew Tryondrax and his sister by his name like I did, CAUSE I'M THE ORIGINAL AS THEY RECOGNIZED...
YOu don't even know what you are talking about when we asked things about the past, you don't even know things like you should, E.G. addon steaks and other items, where were they hidden again? Exactly, we had to tell you..

Then the fact people stopped playing was cause of banning me and no other reason..
Is it realy me harassing, or are they just also against ur behaviour?

I don't know, just keep thinking what you already were thinking. These people didn't stop cause I got banned for it. They saw it happen (your behaviour and abuse) and that's why they left.

Stop blaiming people for your mistakes. and again! I'm Krachtpatser.

So in the end. Good work on your empty server, and try to get this message deleted?
Ow sorry, you can't. It's why I posted it here.
Cause you let people not talk about the truth on forum.
And when the truth can't be spoken in your place... (Your lil forum)
Then get spoken here in the open so everyone can read it.

What comes around, goes around. You get it?

Sincerely,

The only original Krachtpatser!

I don't want your message to be deleted... Lol 😂
And I don't care if you play or leave the server.. It's a hobby.

Will be playing this for the fun of it, cant find anything else where i wanna spend a couple days. Im too old for low rate. And these rate makes it possible to get into action pretty quick. If anyone wanna tag along , hit me up ingame or here and we can just try and explore this for a couple days or whatever. Fresh start but dmg seems nice, no lag etc,seems stable . Worth a shot i guess.

Because the way he posted them was inappropriate... I'm okay with feedback and critic (it's more then welcome). But it should be given in a respectful way :)
I think we are done here. You still say it's in appropriate, but the other 5 who aren't playing anymore are also agreeing with me it wasn't.. So you can think what you what. I think when 5 others, who liked the server as me, stopped playing cause of you.. Is enough proof to should make you think about ur own behaviour. But good luck, like we sad. The 6 ain't coming back. BTW, the ip bann, doesn't make sense cause I have VPN and ip can be changed without it.

I'm just not gonna be online with the others anymore until you start behaving normal, start unbanning and seeing what you did wrong..

BTW, just 1 question, why do you think they other 5 are not playing anymore?
Cause they even sad they don't play on ur server after what you did to me..

:D

Its a hobby hosting a server for 1 man sorc, and some new guys who stop playing after 10 lvls :D

Im a 1 man army though :D . Not sure what happened with owner but its a nice server so far.
We are with 5 others, 6 total players, and this wouter guy thinks he is a good hoster. He thinks he can do whatever he want, he doesn't listen to other people and he banned me cause of nothing so, don't care mate.. Even you like the server for now, you'll be back later..

We suggested a lot, he didn't wanted to help.. He thinks he's so good, why doesn't he still not answer the question why the others left? I didn't make them :) they realy left out of them selves cause they saw the behaviour of WOUTER ABUSER, and don't like it.

@Deadbringer, be happy with him. Cause we did watn to see some changes but he doesn't listen so.. GL,

btw.. He still telling people he was "krachtpatser" the old player but he ain't. Also a lie that he can't even proof cause I prove already it was me.

Another lie that bites the dust ;)

SO AGAIN AND AGAIN?!?!
WHY did they leave wouter, tell him? You banned me, telling deadbringer it was me who was going mad cause we did not get the changes? Why did people leave? Why did you bann me? Don't say herrassing, cause nobody buys that, they know me. The only 1 who believes in fairy tales is you..

Last edited by a moderator:
@OuweM Jeeez dude get a life. If you don't like the owner then don't play his server.. But the part with the real life photos is just... Creepy.

Back