• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands][8.60] Loralia - The Final Hope, Edited Evolution

Is it still beta or offical launch now ?
If its official ima gonna play ;)
It is offical launch!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, the server has been reseted again due to some bugs that made some people OP.

It's a shame it's 8.6. I assume botting is allowed too...

I also just looked at the shop and the items are real Tibia items. Are there no custom items?

Last edited:
There is plenty of custom items in-game. And no, botting is not allowed.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone excited for the new start?:)

The new update is really great, with new quests, huntings.
I can say that's the server works very well, Anyone can join without caring about lag.

About botters,
Last time the server was online, I've banished all cave-botters, and I've notated all training-botters, None will be botting from now on.

Please accept my sincere and regards,
Loralia Staff!
Loralia, The Real Enjoy!

@up
Thanks!:)

The server will start today at 17.00! Prepare yourselves! :D

Then... why would you make it 8.6?
Because most of the tibians are interested in 8.60VER.
I think we are going to have a botchecker, Like a question to every player that hunts for more than 1hour~ without doing something new, 1+1 2+1,etc.. If he answered correctly, He can complete his hunting, If he didn't answer or answered wrong, He gotta get jailed for 24 hours.

Then... why would you make it 8.6?
Why wouldn't I make it 8.60? I dont like mounts etc..

- - - Updated - - -

After the first hour someone ddos'ed us, thats why everything is down atm.

Because most of the tibians are interested in 8.60VER.
Because most of the tibians are interested in botting.

Why wouldn't I make it 8.60? I dont like mounts etc..
Because botting in 8.6 is much easier than in any other version and if you don't like botters then there's literally no reason to make it 8.6.

Also, I just played the server, and it was pretty boring. Almost nothing custom except the map (which is just barely edited evo).

Then don't play.

It's pretty hard to update a server all by your own all the time, when theres school and other sht in the way.

Lol naxtie fucked up the spells, and since u refuse to talk to us ingame and wont fix them we quit

I didn't fuck any spell up, I told you three times that we are working on the balance of the vocations, but you are refusing to listen to me.

I didn't fuck any spell up, I told you three times that we are working on the balance of the vocations, but you are refusing to listen to me.

I get it but instead of balancing them u made the sorc spell completely useless..

Then don't play.

It's pretty hard to update a server all by your own all the time, when theres school and other sht in the way.

You didn't "update" it at all. The server is practically download-and-run. If you don't have time to devote to the server, then don't make one.
And of course I'm not playing. I'm just letting other people know that the server is crap.

DOwnload and run? If you think it's a download and run OT then gt.fo this thread please. You must be the dumbest person ive ever met.

Haters will always be haters! :D

You didn't "update" it at all. The server is practically download-and-run. If you don't have time to devote to the server, then don't make one.
And of course I'm not playing. I'm just letting other people know that the server is crap.

Oooh god We dont need to hear your bullshit.

Back