• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [8.60] Mirage Server - | PVP-E | Ustrike Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://mirage-server.com
Server Address
mirage-server.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dont bother playing this server, down below is the character of the gamemaster itself (GM Mirage).

GM character

As you can see he is wearing his whole donation shop and when I confront him about its he describes it as testing.

This is just a lame excuse to play on the server with full donation gear.

Kind regards

Dont bother playing this server, down below is the character of the gamemaster itself (GM Mirage).

GM character

As you can see he is wearing his whole donation shop and when I confront him about its he describes it as testing.

Kind regards
Everybody that plays this server including the person that just tried to put this GM in a bad daylight knows it's a character for testing purposes. We have yet to see the GM actually use that char for ingame play. Ofcourse it's unfortunate that someone who's quite butthurt rages over a server that barely has players anyway and where a GM still enjoys keeping it updated for the sake of the OTcommunity. Toxic people are everywhere and on every server too bad they usually don't realise their personal "gain", keeps hitting the still decreasing otcommunity. I'm not saying people should play this server or not. I'm stating an overall problem which you see on quite some advertisement threads.

So do I remember it incorrectly? From what I saw basicly was him joining me in several quests? How is that considered testing if he needs to have a character with the exact level of 1372. I mean why does he need to popup in highscores at all why is a level 100 no better then a level 1372 for testing? All those things dont add up. I am not toxic at all I am just stating facts here and I dont want other people to spend time in this server for obvious reasons.

Kind regards

So do I remember it incorrectly? From what I saw basicly was him joining me in several quests? How is that considered testing if he needs to have a character with the exact level of 1372. I mean why does he need to popup in highscores at all why is a level 100 no better then a level 1372 for testing? All those things dont add up. I am not toxic at all I am just stating facts here and I dont want other people to spend time in this server for obvious reasons.

Kind regards
Why does it even matter? 1st world problems 🤦‍♀️

GM character

Kind regards
Where is the problem ?
You just said it is for testing purpose. I made new areas for high lvl players so i am testing it.
Also i no make any abuse any any one.

nice to see ustrike 8.10 to 8.60 ;)

Awesome server! Almost every weekend a new update, kind players, no laggs, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back